Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,481

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
even my address was incorrectly registered in app since the beginning, so I requested for upgrade and when they called me to confirm the time of appointment, I told them that the address registered in app is incorrect so I want to change it, then they called me again after some time and registered my actual address
Ok bro fine.thanks.In app, system displays date and time . How can I place request through call with cc? Cc number.
Also which option to select? Iam having 900+ in my account for upgrade
62vehtJ.jpeg
hiW9yaz.jpeg

Last edited:
@SATFAN

Select Cash On Delivery Option.

After upgrade it will be deducted from your account.

Please select your preferred date and time.

@SATFAN

Select Cash On Delivery Option.

After upgrade it will be deducted from your account.

Please select your preferred date and time.
Thanks bro. Technician will be allotted based on my address in Tataplay directly since my old and new address are different Cities or customer care will call and ask me ?

You should contact Customer Care and say that my address is incorrect and I need to change the address.

I also changed the address for free to confirm if they will charge the fee before changing the address

Transfer Relocation charges will be levied on change of address

I also changed my address earlier saying that the address is wrong.

You should contact Customer Care and say that my address is incorrect and I need to change the address.

I also changed my address earlier saying that the address is wrong.

I also changed the address for free to confirm if they will charge the fee before changing the address

Transfer Relocation charges will be levied on change of address
Thanks bro. Customer care number please. I tried toll free number in the TP website but not going.

Try This Number Bro 18002086633
Thanks bro changed address through cc.
Cc told they will give New STB ,Remote and no issue if old remote not there/ not working also

Cc also told antenna will be first fixed (taken as relocation first- Rs.300 + any additional wire related charges ) and then only upgrade request will be taken.

@Bapun ,@Vadirocks bro kindly reply how I have to proceed now .

Have you been charged TataPlay Account Rs.300?
No bro for change of address. But since need to fix tata play antenna cc told will be taken as Rs.300 for relocation charges. Iam having Dish tv antenna fixed. Asked cc whether they can realign dish tv dish to tata sky direction. But cc told it's not possible.

No bro for change of address. But since need to fix tata play antenna cc told will be taken as Rs.300 for relocation charges. Iam having Dish tv antenna fixed. Asked cc whether they can realign dish tv dish to tata sky direction. But cc told it's not possible.
Yes this re aligning of dish will be charged

It’s considered as relocating dish

Back
Top Bottom