Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,480

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
Upgrade your existing Tata Sky HD box with Tata Sky + HD Set Top Box only at 799/- and Record up to 625 Hours of channel recording. Features: Full HD 1080p Box Inbuilt 500 GB Hard Disk to record up to 625 Hours of Program. Pause/Rewind Live TV Pause/Forward/Rewind recording
To Know More visit: www.tataplay.com

I want to raise upgrade request now. But in new location. I want to change the address and then raise upgrade request. But unable to do in app. Whether cc will update address if inform in chat? Need help on this friends.

I want to raise upgrade request now. But in new location. I want to change the address and then raise upgrade request. But unable to do in app. Whether cc will update address if inform in chat? Need help on this friends.
Call customer care told about your problem and resolve it

Please read this post by @Siva bro. He had a same situation as you.

Last edited:
even my address was incorrectly registered in app since the beginning, so I requested for upgrade and when they called me to confirm the time of appointment, I told them that the address registered in app is incorrect so I want to change it, then they called me again after some time and registered my actual address

Back
Top Bottom