Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,487

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
Few questions popped up in my mind..please don't mind

1. How reliable is satcr/super lnb as compared to normal lnb? I mean longevity. I asked this question because few people here got refurbished lnb so there are chances they can malfunction and if it happens user need to shell out ₹800....even if not a normal lnb these days last for a year or two, we pay just ₹200 , but in case of super lnb it will be very high ( 4 times)

2. Does the fan in the box makes noise?
3.Can we turn off recording feature? This is to reduce power consumption and/or kids accidentally pressing play/pause or record button.

few people here got refurbished lnb so there are chances they can malfunction and if it happens user need to shell out ₹800
TP giving u burden free offer. TP can offer pvr connection for 799 (upgrade offer price) + 800 (replaced new lnb) = 1599 but TP give u old / new lnb for ur old lnb exchange price. Appreciate TP. lf u get new that jackpot for u & if u get old that too ok due to 1 year warranty.

TP giving u burden free offer. TP can offer pvr connection for 799 (upgrade offer price) + 800 (replaced new lnb) = 1599 but TP give u old / new lnb for ur old lnb exchange price. Appreciate TP. lf u get new that jackpot for u & if u get old that too ok due to 1 year warranty.
See bro..no one running a charity show..they are selling because they also know the box is outdated..in today's time, when ott is emerging and people have access to internet who will use recording..I mean let's say I miss a show, I can easily open tataplay app and watch the same or use jio tv app or other app.

So by selling the box at such cheaper price maybe they are trying to recover the cost rather than going waste and in the hope that later in future they can recover the cost by selling super lnb.

The questions is just to understand practically all things from customer point of view! At the end, most of us are middle class people only and want best out of our money!

few people here got refurbished lnb so there are chances they can malfunction and if it happens user need to shell out ₹800
They replace ur old lnb which u cant predict how longer it will work then why u have to worry if they replace it with other unpredictable longer working lnb.

OTT is not some godly given technology… and that also will outdated one day

OTT was born due to Jio who changed the whole price policy that only charged for data and not calls and sms as a result data became affordable hence OTT could see the light

And with regards to who does recording ??? Well I do and many others also do. Pausing live TV and rewinding is a next generation technology that even is doing great in 2024.

Speaking of middle class .. the prices of OTT is such that I believe I should stay out of it and because I don’t have time to watch that much of content.

We are only making internet the sole mode of entertainment and giving it too much monopoly which is not right

If you feel it’s waste then don’t upgrade and save the money.

So you are saying people should stopped using smartphone, internet and start using basic phones 😅 that not going to happen bro..world is moving forward and we need to move with the world

With regards to ott price it is actually cheaper as it comes bundled with the broadband plans which cost ₹600 or less, take for example railtel , it provides 50mbps plan at 588 with 15 ott packs..similar plan exist for jio, even jio is providing a dedicated stb.

They replace ur old lnb which u cant predict how longer it will work then why u have to worry if they replace it with other unpredictable longer working lnb.
There is difference in price...old lnb was costing ₹200 , new one will cost 4 times!

So you are saying people should stopped using smartphone, internet and start using basic phones 😅 that not going to happen bro..world is moving forward and we need to move with the world

With regards to ott price it is actually cheaper as it comes bundled with the broadband plans which cost ₹600 or less, take for example railtel , it provides 50mbps plan at 588 with 15 ott packs..similar plan exist for jio, even jio is providing a dedicated stb.
Did I say one should stop using phones ???

Imagine every one has one OTT app on each family member phone. Will they sit together and watch ? I don’t think so each one will watch what they want to watch

The Olden days where full family used to sit together and watch a show Is a different thing

FTTH is only present in urban areas and most of the rural areas have no FTTH and DTH is their only medium of entertainment

Yes world is moving forward and we won’t mind giving a smartphone to a new born baby’s hands 😂

Back
Top Bottom