Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,485

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
See bro over time requirement changes..back in 90s we had crt tv and those cable network were providing hd like quality..during that time, there was no concept of sd, hd , uhd but picture quality was super clear...in today's time, when we have large screen tv and most of the important channels are still sd channels and we are paying huge amount, definitely anyone would expect best out of their tv and money.. it should not be like you buy 8k tv and use cable network 😅
You bought Navya 3, even though I told you clearly that there is no Picture quality difference between Navya 3 And Panna.:D:D
Now you are hesitating to upgrade even after being told about the picture quality improvement compared to HD STB by many HD+ users.

Things might change in the future bro, Binge+ might get an update and feel super responsive or get an update and hang a lot. But the PVR box will have buyers even after 6 months of use. So take risk(y):)

I think its best time to get hd+
I think tatasky want to reduce stock of hd+.
Because mostly people get just HD box.

Remember the time when sony tv used to telecast CID the pq of that serial was top notch still nowadays It aires sometimes.

Same PQ till now no difference

Thats why only PQ of DTH and Set Top Box doesn't matter it also matter what the Camera and what resolution was used.

Looks like @HappySoul bro plans to secretly upgrade to HD+ box and then when stocks get over and procurement stops. He will then sell it to the highest buyer. :undecided::hehe::lol:
Naa bro no such plan but good idea..😅
I am trying to understand will there be future buyers if really want to sell? I don't want profit ,just if someone pays ₹799 + shipping charges I will place upgrade request

Back
Top Bottom