Good News Tata Play introduce new Value top-up packs in mobile App

no offense bro. I couldn't see any damage to the overall brand.. its just a top-up packs comparison. No one here talking about growth, sectors, success, or anything...

Ofcourse it causes damage to brand reputation when wrong facts r put forward as people form incorrect opinion reading such information thereby causing adverse affect in business growth/success.

Anyways point is that @HappySoul is saying i try to defend Airtel Digital TV on all fronts which is completely untrue as i have already explained and even giving me tags which go against forum rules .....he is stating that i search for points related to airtel to answer any negative comments but fact is that i always have an unbiased, balanced approach towards all the things and this applies to all comments i make for any brand or thing but it seems @HappySoul bro does not like airtel and he just continues to write negative things about various activities undertaken by them...he does not even appreciate if Airtel Digital TV does something good like till now he has not liked the post about new channels which have been added on Airtel Digital TV Platform in past few days.

Anyways point is simple that one is free to share views in a forum on all topics based on actual data/facts but name calling or just disliking a brand and criticising it daily for no logical reason is not a good thing + is against forum rules

Please Accept the fact you are biased towards AIRTEL...you never anything negative about airtel , you always say either neutral or positive things or to counteract some point you say some other positive points..for example if I say there is no good topup in airtel or cannot match tataplay, rather than accepting you defend airtel by saying they have good broadcasters packs etc we don't need topup..why generalizing the things for everyone 😂

Regarding channel addition what good channels they added other than news channels which again raises questions why important viacom 18 pending channels are not added .they have new tp, channel is waiting to be added for more than 6 years but here again instead of agreeing he will defend by bringing &xplore hd or he will give general statement I have already explained the reason....

Please Accept the fact you are biased towards AIRTEL...you never anything negative about airtel , you always say either neutral or positive things or to counteract some point you say some other positive points..for example if I say there is no good topup in airtel or cannot match tataplay, rather than accepting you defend airtel by saying they have good broadcasters packs etc we don't need topup..why generalizing the things for everyone 😂

Regarding channel addition what good channels they added other than news channels which again raises questions why important viacom 18 pending channels are not added .they have new tp, channel is waiting to be added for more than 6 years but here again instead of agreeing he will defend by bringing &xplore hd or he will give general statement I have already explained the reason....

Sorry to say this bro but it is really pointless to continue with this discussion with u, u will not accept ur mistakes.

You tend to just criticise Airtel Digital TV for every minute thing and most of these things are not even wrong or even if they r u make a make a mountain of the mole. Anyways Airtel Digital TV has been adding many channels on regular basis and even introducing various other changes but u will not appreciate anything, u will just say addition of news channels is not a good thing while reality is that all such channels cater to various segments of audience thus if don't watch it that "does not make it useless addition"

Also all operators add more news channels bcoz of 2 reasons - they get paid carriage fee from concerned broadcaster to add them on their platform and it also helps serve to requirements of diverse audience base. It is not like just Airtel Digital TV is adding these channels, all operators are and as i have said u r just knowingly overlooking all other new changes / things being introduced on Airtel Digital TV Platform alongside addition of so many other channels / services but just continuing to say negative things about airtel for not adding certain channels when i have already explained why they have been kept pending.

You should try to daily say such things in Tata Play section... Mention there on regular basis that Tata Play is not adding And Xplor HD, Investigation Discovery HD, Goldmines Bollywood, Zee Picchar HD, Pravah Picture HD, Star Kiran HD, 9X Tashan and many more channels and adding just news or service channels and u will see the furious response u will get from many members. I tend to respond to all queries/questions / allegations in proper manner even though same things r repeatedly put forward but in Tata Play section u will not see any member reply back in such respectful way if u keep raising questions repeatedly , present wrong facts and start name calling against anyone...u will likely banned for it.

Also addition of Viacom18 HD channels on Airtel Digital TV Platform is important, i have never said that these r not needed....i just stated that currently these have been kept pending for valid reasons and there is no urgent / immediate need for its addition bcoz we r getting to see same content that too in wide screem aspect ratio so till HD feed is added we can adjust with watching SD feed of these channels

Sorry to say this bro but it is really pointless to continue with this discussion with u, u will not accept ur mistakes.

You tend to just criticise Airtel Digital TV for every minute thing and most of these things are not even wrong or even if they r u make a make a mountain of the mole. Anyways Airtel Digital TV has been adding many channels on regular basis and even introducing various other changes but u will not appreciate anything, u will just say addition of news channels is not a good thing while reality is that all such channels cater to various segments of audience thus if don't watch it that "does not make it useless addition"

Also all operators add more news channels bcoz of 2 reasons - they get paid carriage fee from concerned broadcaster to add them on their platform and it also helps serve to requirements of diverse audience base. It is not like just Airtel Digital TV is adding these channels, all operators are and as i have said u r just knowingly overlooking all other new changes / things being introduced on Airtel Digital TV Platform alongside addition of so many other channels / services but just continuing to say negative things about airtel for not adding certain channels when i have already explained why they have been kept pending.

You should try to daily say such things in Tata Play section... Mention there on regular basis that Tata Play is not adding And Xplor HD, Investigation Discovery HD, Goldmines Bollywood, Zee Picchar HD, Pravah Picture HD, Star Kiran HD, 9X Tashan and many more channels and adding just news or service channels and u will see the furious response u will get from many members. I tend to respond to all queries/questions / allegations in proper manner even though same things r repeatedly put forward but in Tata Play section u will not see any member reply back in such respectful way if u keep raising questions repeatedly , present wrong facts and start name calling against anyone...u will likely banned for it.

Also addition of Viacom18 HD channels on Airtel Digital TV Platform is important, i have never said that these r not needed....i just stated that currently these have been kept pending for valid reasons and there is no urgent / immediate need for its addition bcoz we r getting to see same content that too in wide screem aspect ratio so till HD feed is added we can adjust with watching SD feed of these channels
It's not like I always said bad things about airtel, I already said this many times airtel picture quality and color is better than tataplay, it is close to natural and hd channels are sharper but but there are few basic things which are really bad making whole experience pathetic - no fav channel lcns, worst app ,mtv beats hd ,30 days lock in , customer care support etc..even if I ignore 30 days lock in or app or customer care support, no fav LCN and mtv beats hd are definitely not acceptable! While tataplay have all these , tataplay picture quality and colors are simply not upto mark and again weighing merits and demerits of both operators even a blind person can tell tataplay is still better than airtel whether you accept or not.

No one is paying me for dth, I am paying from my pocket so definitely I want value for my money and hold the right to speak up!

I am not sure whether you are airtel employee or not, even if yes I don't care, but please pass the feedback to airtel team to improve the basic things..see it this way, imagine a bank giving 9% interest rate but their services like mobile banking, customer care, etc sucks and then there is another bank which gives low 4% interest rate but all their services are top notch, so which one a customer will prefer? Same situation airtel and tataplay

a blind person can tell tataplay is still better than airtel whether you accept or not
First understand one thing. There is absolutely no best DTH product in the market. Everyone is using the best product. As you say if Tata Play is the best why other operators even exist and people are using ? You have a reason to use Tata Play. So does others. Even if Tata Play price matches Airtel in terms of base packs, I will not use Tata Play for many reasons. Tata's HD STB is pathetic. Damn slow, channel freezing while changing the channel, has only one preferred audio Language over Airtel and D2h's two preferred audios, 4 digit LCN, slow channel change speed, unwanted promotional like when one land on unsubscribed channel after few seconds it starts to promote the pack containing the channel and it takes forever to exit, no skip unsubscribed channels, no usb recording, poor relative PQ, AQ, signal loss with even slight bad weather, only 50 Fav channels, frequent reboots etc. Even if they have few channels in excess of Airtel, I prefer to stay away from Tata till they check the basics and bring a good HD STB. I don't prefer hybrid boxes. You can always write about a problem about an operator. That is how a product is improved. But trying make fun of the operator or the people using it is just not right and branding a product as the best when it is absolutely not is even worse.

Last edited:
It's not like I always said bad things about airtel, I already said this many times airtel picture quality and color is better than tataplay, it is close to natural and hd channels are sharper but but there are few basic things which are really bad making whole experience pathetic - no fav channel lcns, worst app ,mtv beats hd ,30 days lock in , customer care support etc..even if I ignore 30 days lock in or app or customer care support, no fav LCN and mtv beats hd are definitely not acceptable! While tataplay have all these , tataplay picture quality and colors are simply not upto mark and again weighing merits and demerits of both operators even a blind person can tell tataplay is still better than airtel whether you accept or not.

No one is paying me for dth, I am paying from my pocket so definitely I want value for my money and hold the right to speak up!

I am not sure whether you are airtel employee or not, even if yes I don't care, but please pass the feedback to airtel team to improve the basic things..see it this way, imagine a bank giving 9% interest rate but their services like mobile banking, customer care, etc sucks and then there is another bank which gives low 4% interest rate but all their services are top notch, so which one a customer will prefer? Same situation airtel and tataplay

Already given answers to all these questions so won't invest my precious time+energy again into doing so

All operators have pros and cons but i "strongly disagree" with ur statement of airtel being costly while Tata Play being cheaper and latter providing better quality of service offering/ quality .

There r numerous things where Airtel Digital TV scores over Tata Play and even after factoring in Jingalala Saturday offers provided by latter still Airtel Digital TV is much more cost effective too as it offers great offers/discounts/ freebies alongwith their diverse product offerings .

As s customer one is having option to chose an operator which best meets their requirements hence just bcoz u do not like something which an operator provides this cannot be a reason to say that that operator is not good.

Ofcourse it is important to address shortcomings and make improvements hence i always do share constructive suggestions with the company end even in forum rather than Jud indulging in useless arguments or simply criticising a brand (,with proper reasoning)

You r a new member but over last 12 years when i have been part of this forum then i have bern tagged as fanboy of various brands at different points of time but these r all just wrong accusations bcoz i have at all occasions been unbiased, impartial and balanced in putting forward my views on a topic but people misinterpret the same as per their own convenience / liking

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock