DDF Exclusive Tata Play Mobile App News, Discussions & Updates

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 227
  • Views: Views 51,890
Can we download episodes of Shark Tank and The Kapil Sharma Show from SET HD channel on the app? I am currently using Sony Liv which is very slow.

Can we download episodes of Shark Tank and The Kapil Sharma Show from SET HD channel on the app? I am currently using Sony Liv which is very slow.
No, shows of SET, SAB TV, and most other Sony Network channels can't be downloaded

App updated to 12.2 version...
Big fixes and performance improvement...

C5pGFYG.png

Channels which are not available to stream on app are now showing up. It highlights that channel is only available to watch via the box.
6YvE4wO.png

HsIopjT.png

Why does the Tata Play mobile app always think that I am casting Live TV on another device? If I go to watch any of the subscribed channels in the live tv section, then this error comes. I thought this problem will be fixed after updates but still the same error is showing.
Iq3gwhG.png

Why does the Tata Play mobile app always think that I am casting Live TV on another device? If I go to watch any of the subscribed channels in the live tv section, then this error comes. I thought this problem will be fixed after updates but still the same error is showing.
Iq3gwhG.png
I faced the same issue while using tabs but not on mobile.

Iq3gwhG.png
Because your VPN is on . Without VPN this app works .

Channels which are not available to stream on app are now showing up. It highlights that channel is only available to watch via the box.
6YvE4wO.png

HsIopjT.png
This was available earlier also, I use that section as handy EPG.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock