DDF Exclusive Tata Play Mobile App News, Discussions & Updates

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 227
  • Views: Views 51,884
After an update, there are few new changes in Tata Play mobile app which I want to share with you. The in app-icons of TP app has been changed and the font of the app is also changed and the font is no longer bold. You can see the changes below

New:-👇
QqZqK1D.png

zbLe3a3.png

Old:-👇
H4DXmYU.png

JnZykgn.png

Last edited:
Viewing of many star group channels have been removed from app. Example - star sports 2 HD , star jalsha HD + many others. I think it has been stopped recently few days back. This is a major downgrade of service provided. When cloudy raining etc they show message that we can continue watching in app.... is this a permanent service cut in app

Viewing of many star group channels have been removed from app. Example - star sports 2 HD , star jalsha HD + many others. I think it has been stopped recently few days back. This is a major downgrade of service provided. When cloudy raining etc they show message that we can continue watching in app.... is this a permanent service cut in app
It is from broadcaster end... Disney Star Wants More Hotstar Subs. That's why they stopped from their end.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock