DDF Exclusive Tata Play provides 207 Channels & Services as Complementary In the Initial NCF Slab Of Rs 153

I need only TS Regional Telugu Pack , How can I get most of the channels , suggest me good pack which has these 190 channels and also NCF is there , so that I can get 100 more channels ...
SD or HD?
For HD, minimum is 333 Rs.
You should take ETV Bouquet + Remaining all channels alacarte, like Gem HD, Gem Mov HD, Gem Life, Star Maa HD, Zee Cinemalu HD, etc. No bouquet available from Gemini and Star for only telugu channels.
Gemini has one such bouquet but TS does not have Gemini Music HD. So, they removed it. So, choose all channels alacarte. I calculated like that and it will be 333, with all telugu SD + HD channels (except ETV HD).

where is the option of complimentary pack of fta channels i cant find.
FTA promo pack gets added automatically..You no need to add it separately.
If you need the list of channels in FTA promo pack, you can find it at the consumer corner of TataSky website or in this thread few pages back .

Last edited:
Do some one know where is Jaya TV ..it seems left out in all the packs of tatasky

Do some one know where is Jaya TV ..it seems left out in all the packs of tatasky
Its because Ts having Jaya SD feed whereas Broadcaster providing HD feed only n price of HD is given by Broadcaster .. so Ts is not given anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock