Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 170,015
To the people, who said it will be cheaper!!
I am paying 560/ month with a lot more chanels, many of which I periodically watch. Now after new rule.. The most strange thing is, it still doesn't include all the required chanels.. Didn't understand what was the benifit of this, while many people shouting in favour of it.. And in future 'price will come down' is a utterly useless logic. No one can predict that.
Screenshot-20190125-022018
Why you taken 100 unnecessary channels

I am paying 560/ month with a lot more chanels, many of which I periodically watch. Now after new rule.. The most strange thing is, it still doesn't include all the required chanels.. Didn't understand what was the benifit of this, while many people shouting in favour of it.. And in future 'price will come down' is a utterly useless logic. No one can predict that.
@dino29 @sahilnikhil
See the ncf... 153 is the minimum ncf...after 100 channels for every slab of 25 channels ₹20 will be charged as ncf...
1HD channel will be calculated as 2 SD channel.
So 100Fta+20 HD channel will cost ncf as 130+40+18%gst.

Dishtv and d2h is also following this logic as per as trai rule.

w9nbfSK.jpg

Can be take all sports HD pay channels within this Ncf ie first 100 channels?

I want 199 hd tamil pack, in this prices are showing high, Im getting confuse.

@dino29 @sahilnikhil
See the ncf... 153 is the minimum ncf...after 100 channels for every slab of 25 channels ₹20 will be charged as ncf...
1HD channel will be calculated as 2 SD channel.
So 100Fta+20 HD channel will cost ncf as 130+40+18%gst.

Dishtv and d2h is also following this logic as per as trai rule.

Brother, u have partially understood terms governing the execution of primary ncf slab. Yes, this is the first slab set by TRAI but charging Rs. 130 + GST is not mandatory and an operator has been given complete freedom to charge anything below this limit if they intend to do so. Only condition they need to fulfill is providing 100 SD (1 HD = 2 SD) slots to subscriber under this slab, also u r free to choose pay or free to air channels in this. 25 slots r blocked for DD channels.

Suppose i chose a Star and Sony Bouquet and total channels in it are 52 while rest 23 selected r FTA channels then i would not have to pay any additional NCF apart from Rs. 130 or whatever amount is decided by opetator for initial slab. If say total channel count crosses 100 then for additional 15 channels NCF of Re. 1 per channel will be applicable and Rs. 20 if it will falls in 15 to 25 count bracket. This process will follow for each subsequent additional slab u tend to enter thru channel subscription

Can be take all sports HD pay channels within this Ncf ie first 100 channels?
Yes you can if channel limit is within 100 ncf will be ₹153.
Do note 1 HD channel will be counted as 2 SD channels.
So you can replace 75 FTA channels with 75 SD channel or 37 HD channel with no extra ncf.
However you need to pay for the channel price

Brother, u have partially understood terms governing the execution of primary ncf slab. Yes, this is the first slab set by TRAI but charging Rs. 130 + GST is not mandatory and an operator has been given complete freedom to charge anything below this limit if they intend to do so. Only condition they need to fulfill is providing 100 SD (1 HD = 2 SD) slots to subscriber under this slab, also u r free to choose pay or free to air channels in this. 25 slots r blocked for DD channels.

Suppose i chose a Star and Sony Bouquet and total channels in it are 52 while rest 23 selected r FTA channels then i would not have to pay any additional NCF apart from Rs. 130 or whatever amount is decided by opetator for initial slab. If say total channel count crosses 100 then for additional 15 channels NCF of Re. 1 per channel will be applicable and Rs. 20 if it will falls in 15 to 25 count bracket. This process will follow for each subsequent additional slab u tend to enter thru channel subscription
But higher chances of ncf going above ₹153 if customer prefers HD channels as 1 HD channel will be counted as 2.
So you can replace 75 FTA channels with 37 HD channels without any extra ncf.....

I have same doubt why this ppl still supporting this new move by TRAI ... It has no benefits to customers .... Braindead people 🤯

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock