Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 170,024
I have same doubt why this ppl still supporting this new move by TRAI ... It has no benefits to customers .... Braindead people 🤯

Are u sure brother that we r braindead or ur braincells r getting weak and unable to join all the facts stated by me and others in last few weeks to clearly evaluate pros/cons of the tariff order. It happens with many of us that when we find it difficult to comprehend something and see our perspective as only correct thing to bring inner relief :)

What braindead.man.i am going to get rs 50 benefit monthly after implementation. So i am.supporting the rule. Those who watch only needed channels. That are useful. If they use some brain to select bouquets. Will surely get benefit. Why are you choosing tatasky recomended packs. If you value money please don,t go.for it.

TataSky did the same mistake that other DPOs did. They removed channels from broadcaster bouquets which are not present on their platform without reducing the price. For example, they removed Gemini Music HD from Sun Telugu Basic HD bouquet without reducing the overall price (60 + GST). Some one must go to consumer forum over this discrepancy

Are u sure brother that we r braindead or ur braincells r getting weak and unable to join all the facts stated by me and others in last few weeks to clearly evaluate pros/cons of the tariff order. It happens with many of us that when we find it difficult to comprehend something and see our perspective as only correct thing to bring inner relief :)

Do you know what is DD+complimentary pack Rs 0 showing at mytatasky ? is it this one ?

https://www.tatasky.com/wps/wcm/con...&CACHEID=22c1818b-68cf-454d-a0d2-0b30eabfb26e

Do you know what is DD+complimentary pack Rs 0 showing at mytatasky ? is it this one ?

https://www.tatasky.com/wps/wcm/con...&CACHEID=22c1818b-68cf-454d-a0d2-0b30eabfb26e

I have not gone thru tata sky site, the link u have posted contains info pertaining to default FTA base pack created by Tata Sky. Subscribers r free to take this FTA pack or chose own channels in primary slab. Also those who don't exercise choice by Feb 1 , they will be punished with activation of this base pack by default and forced to wake up. :)

TataSky did the same mistake that other DPOs did. They removed channels from broadcaster bouquets which are not present on their platform without reducing the price. For example, they removed Gemini Music HD from Sun Telugu Basic HD bouquet without reducing the overall price (60 + GST). Some one must go to consumer forum over this discrepancy

They cannot reduce bouquet price on their own as that will eat into their revenue share, if TRAI comes out with a policy of broadcasters offering proportinate discount for missing channels in bouquet then changes can be made accordingly

What braindead.man.i am going to get rs 50 benefit monthly after implementation. So i am.supporting the rule. Those who watch only needed channels. That are useful. If they use some brain to select bouquets. Will surely get benefit. Why are you choosing tatasky recomended packs. If you value money please don,t go.for it.
I am paying 100 extra after these new rules. I barely selected 10 channels+ ncf = 320. Earlier i got all these channels for 220. Some people benefits some don't. Your argument that all middle-class people benefits is wrong. Its random who benefits or not.

They cannot reduce bouquet price on their own as that will eat into their revenue share, if TRAI comes out with a policy of broadcasters offering proportinate discount for missing channels in bouquet then changes can be made accordingly
But TRAI order says that if any channel is not available in a bouquet, then appropriate price should be reduced from it, right?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock