Tata Sky Binge Pack Unsubscription

imvijayjain

Reaction score
Is it possible to unsubscribe Tata sky binge pack from our end ?

Tried contacting customer care from 3 days but no update from them instead of just escalating the issue.

Last edited:
It cannot be done through Self-care, you need to first create a request by contacting Tata Sky, then you will receive a call from them, tell your reason to them and it will be dropped. After that Tata Sky representative will visit your home to remove and retrieve the device.

Is it possible to unsubscribe Tata sky binge pack from our end ?
It cannot be done through Self-care, you need to first create a request by contacting Tata Sky, then you will receive a call from them, tell your reason to them and it will be dropped. After that Tata Sky representative will visit your home to remove and retrieve the device.

Thank you.
Done with it from past 3 days but im not receiving the call back from them. They are totally careless.

Call the help line and tell you want to give back the fire stick and close the binge subscription they will transfer the call to concern department and after knowing the reason they will create a service request..... I too have done the same online chat was not much helpful so called there hrlp line and it was done

Thank you.
Done with it from past 3 days but im not receiving the call back from them. They are totally careless.
True.
Tatasky CC/Emp/Dealer gave the wrong information for my very specific inquiry and sold the Tatasky+ HD box to me.
Adding to that the box is found to be faulty. When contacted for the resolution, the tatasky asked me to pay for the engineer's visit on the 3rd day of installation. the box is in warranty for 3 years.
With such 'practices' they are celebrating their 13th anniversary. Let us join in. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock