DTH updates Tata Sky Binge Plus Android TV Version 3.1.0 update

The android box wasn't able to handle 4K HDR 5.1 videos on Disney plus. You either had to lower the resolution or change the audio from 5.1 to stereo. 4K HDR videos were fine, 4K 5.1 was also fine. But movies which supported all three (4K, HDR and 5.1 sound) were lagging like hell. I think the box isn't capable of running it.

The android box wasn't able to handle 4K HDR 5.1 videos on Disney plus. You either had to lower the resolution or change the audio from 5.1 to stereo. 4K HDR videos were fine, 4K 5.1 was also fine. But movies which supported all three (4K, HDR and 5.1 sound) were lagging like hell. I think the box isn't capable of running it.
Under designed box. I had faced hell number of issues and top technical teams from Tata sky visited . Even they don't what is the resolution . Nodal /CEO team is useless .

I see lot of people facing issues on Tata Sky binge here but none of them experienced by me.... could be either because of my 300 Mbps broadband connection speed or high speed HDMI cable that I use.

I see lot of people facing issues on Tata Sky binge here but none of them experienced by me.... could be either because of my 300 Mbps broadband connection speed or high speed HDMI cable that I use.
Me too not facing any issues in my 50Mbps unlimited plan itself...Few days ago SunNxt app is not working after certain update of app and not of binge plus box...That app was also not working in Realme 4k stick also....That confirms of app issue...I think its more than year I am using but never faced any issues..
BTW 1 hour ago itself watched Shang Chi movie which is 4K UHD HDR 5:1...Didn't faced any issues...

How is picture quality of tata sky binge+ compared to tata sky hd for hd channels and sd channels.

Binge+ have high picture quality than tata sky hd?

What about sound quality of tata sky binge+ compared to tata sky hd for hd channels and sd channels.

How is picture quality of tata sky binge+ compared to tata sky hd for hd channels and sd channels.

What about sound quality of tata sky binge+ compared to tata sky hd for hd channels and sd channels.
You won't see much difference . Only Slight difference in sound and picture quality.

Surely Binge plus picture and audio quality is better from HD box...I have both..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock