Tata sky box is laggy, anyone else facing it ?

• Thread starter Sumit05
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 11,661

Sumit05

Reaction score
I am facing lag when I am inputting the numbers for direct channel number. The numbers appear after 1-2 sec of pressing from remote.

Sumit05 said:
I am facing lag when I am inputting the numbers for direct channel number. The numbers appear after 1-2 sec of pressing from remote.

itz common for Hauwei stb at the time of scroll running in the appropriate channel :s ..

I'm becoming mad these days because Tata Sky STB has become very slow because of those tickers running on all channels. Sometimes I press next or previous channel button and it automatically switch to the 2nd next channel.

For example currently I'm on ABP News channel and next channel is NDTV India and then Aaj Tak. If I press next channel button, most of the times it doesnt stop to next NDTV India channel but moves to 2nd next i.e. Aaj Tak channel.

Its happening many times for random channels.

DTH Fan said:
I'm becoming mad these days because Tata Sky STB has become very slow because of those tickers running on all channels. Sometimes I press next or previous channel button and it automatically switch to the 2nd next

Yes, Happens with me also :wall

^^ Also many times if we press Select button to show EPG or press Blue button to change language, nothing appears on screen or immediately disappears as the scroll/ticker starts running on screen again.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock