Tata sky box is laggy, anyone else facing it ?

• Thread starter Sumit05
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 11,696
ABCDEFGH said:
Press the Blue Button with which we can change Audio Feed
The Scroll won't come but the Audio Feed Option will remain on the screen ;) :k

I'm doing the same while watching news channels...;):tup

Channels change will be made by 8th I think , so the scroll might be removed soon ...

rockstar08 said:
Channels change will be made by 8th I think , so the scroll might be removed soon ...
Yes by 8th LCN rearrangements will be over. 1 day left.

Generally the box slows down after 1 day of use. You have to power off and on again to get it to work at normal speed. This is the case EVEN BEFORE the ticker which started running on all channel. Sometimes when you try to change channel fast using up/down button picture will go off (the info bar appears, but no picture). Then after 5-10 mins again the picture appear and it will reset to Ch 100 automatically. When this happens generally power off on will solve it for another day or so. However, this is something very new to Tata sky. Earlier the channel change times used to be very very fast (esp MPEG 2 box). Even with new MPEG 4 box, it was ok, but recently (2-3 months or so) it has started becoming laggy.

I don't think customer service can do anything. But our vigilant customer here can take this to the right level using their insistence with customer support. This seems to be a software issue, nothing to do with hardware/box.

**** Ticker Auto Hide ***
The tata sky ticker which is running down , is auto hiding after 5 minutes if you dont press any key on your remote once you switch to your favourite channel !
Check it Out !

techmania said:
Generally the box slows down after 1 day of use. You have to power off and on again to get it to work at normal speed. This is the case EVEN BEFORE the ticker which started running on all channel. Sometimes when you try to change channel fast using up/down button picture will go off (the info bar appears, but no picture). Then after 5-10 mins again the picture appear and it will reset to Ch 100 automatically. When this happens generally power off on will solve it for another day or so. However, this is something very new to Tata sky. Earlier the channel change times used to be very very fast (esp MPEG 2 box). Even with new MPEG 4 box, it was ok, but recently (2-3 months or so) it has started becoming laggy.

I don't think customer service can do anything. But our vigilant customer here can take this to the right level using their insistence with customer support. This seems to be a software issue, nothing to do with hardware/box.
Yeah, this is a software issue only. Maybe, it'll be solved after the ticker/scroll regarding LCN change will be removed by TS (most probably next week).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock