Tata Sky H Polarity signal dissappear every evening around 19:00 o'clock.

• Thread starter Mgla89
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 2,167
Check rusting in ur connectors including those fixed with jointer.... If this does not resolve issue then check LNB and Adaptor as fault in either will result in intermittent signal issues on channels

Adaptor issue causes problem as required power is not supplied constantly to the LNB while incase of other 2 cases Rusting in Connector or issue in Switches/ Circuit of LNB causes disruption in processing/supply of signal
My friend, there is no any rust , I am an engineer...I have written that during daytime signal is fine , only at dedicated time this happens, I also mentioned that I have multiswitch , that supply 18v and 14v for H and V . Adaptors do not supply power to LNB , activ multiswitch supplies power to LNB , more over I mentioned that it happens only at evening time till morning, how is possible to have faulty power adapter working normal day and badly nigh time ?) Come on .)

My friend, there is no any rust , I am an engineer...I have written that during daytime signal is fine , only at dedicated time this happens, I also mentioned that I have multiswitch , that supply 18v and 14v for H and V . Adaptors do not supply power to LNB , activ multiswitch supplies power to LNB , more over I mentioned that it happens only at evening time till morning, how is possible to have faulty power adapter working normal day and badly nigh time ?) Come on .)

Hahaha ....my friends FYI i also do have knowledge on this thing hence offered possible solutions..... If there is rusting in connectors it causes signal disruption mostly 1st on H Transponders then V gets impacted if rusting increases, in night time dew too amplifies this issue of signal loss....also adaptor supplies power to the STB which is then transported to LNB alongwith TP/Channel Data via the signal port at back of STB thereby in LNB signal gets processed and sent to STB which then decodes it and u get to see content.

I clearly mentioned that all these cause intermittent disruptions, if u want to check or not its ur decision as being a respossible forum member i just offered help .

Hahaha ....my friends FYI i also do have knowledge on this thing hence offered possible solutions..... If there is rusting in connectors it causes signal disruption mostly 1st on H Transponders then V gets impacted if rusting increases, in night time dew too amplifies this issue of signal loss....also adaptor supplies power to the STB which is then transported to LNB alongwith TP/Channel Data via the signal port at back of STB thereby in LNB signal gets processed and sent to STB which then decodes it and u get to see content.

I clearly mentioned that all these cause intermittent disruptions, if u want to check or not its ur decision as being a respossible forum member i just offered help .
My friend, thank you very much , however my 1 m of copper Cavel cable with Cablecom connectors does not have any corrosion. And my sat finder provides 18v for WISI/Inverto LNB Before 19:00 and after this time.

Every sat moves every day it's common. But check your LNB it may old one .
They are new , WISI and Inverto . It works fine during day only evening time trouble. So does anyone know how to forse tata sky to receive channels from V only. Almost all channels are in V , for example channel SET (130) is in V as well as in H , I have V good signal, but SET in my box in H , I have checked / change TP to 11510V the is SET on this TP ,but no changes . Same issue my box doesn't scan SET from Vertical.

First you identify horizontal and vertical position both are different, all are having signal issues day time is low and night time is high mer,example day time signal 100,and 14.6 mer,night time signal 100 and 15 mer ok,this is cable fault

First you identify horizontal and vertical position both are different, all are having signal issues day time is low and night time is high mer,example day time signal 100,and 14.6 mer,night time signal 100 and 15 mer ok,this is cable fault
There is no problem with the cable it works till eveningand come back at morning. I have 1 m of working cable drom LNB to my satfinder. What are the position ? LNB position or dish position?

First you satellite meter you will set home tp 11510,32720,83 E, horizontal, this correct signal and quality,

There is no problem with the cable it works till eveningand come back at morning. I have 1 m of working cable drom LNB to my satfinder. What are the position ? LNB position or dish position?
screen shot you have,clear your details post

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock