Tata Sky H Polarity signal dissappear every evening around 19:00 o'clock.

• Thread starter Mgla89
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 2,074
First you satellite meter you will set home tp 11510,32720,83 E, horizontal, this correct signal and quality,
Do you know how to make tata sky box to receive all channels from Vertical ? No horizontal only vertical .is it possible? Like is in attachment

First you go to settings and see your box home transponder is horizontal, not vertical

I will fitting dish in 83 E horizontal position having good signal and quality increase

Then why are you saying vertical
Sorry, didn't catch you maybe, I tried all 12 TP V as an enter point , nothing changed , I tried all 12 TP H , nothing changed. Same channels work from V and some from H , as an example Star sports 1 hindi works from H, already time after 19:00 and it doesn't have signal now , and Star sports 3 works fine due to it comes from Vertical. And yes I know what means H- horizontal 18 V on the waveguide and 13 V on vertical one , as radio waves come from satellites

Bro you tell satellite frequency, I said tataplay how to get good signal and quality ok

Tataplay working in home transponder frequency horizontal you get good signal

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock