Tata Sky H Polarity signal dissappear every evening around 19:00 o'clock.

• Thread starter Mgla89
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 2,076

Mgla89

Reaction score
Hello gentlemen, I have a strange issue with my tata sky signal Horizontal polarization. Every evening H polarization dissappear, V is fine all the time . So the question is why it happens and is it possible to configure tata sky boxes to receive all the TP with V polarization?
I have universal Quattro LNB+ multiswith with Low band connections 2 cables VL and HL .however even full range single LNB has same issue. During day all H and V TPs are fine .

Please check your LNB it need to be aligned properly .

Hello man, thank you, but is aligned properly , exactly every evening signal from H dissappear, in morning it comes again .so I guess it's not the LNB aligned issue otherwise signal will not be ok during all the time .

V is fine all the time , for example I see from Lyngsat that there are 12 TP V Gsat10 and 12 TP H Gsat30 , so how can I force to scan all channels from V polarization? I have 402 version SW from 11 August 2023 , but TP list doesn't have 24 TP , I have I guess old TP list .

Hello man, thank you, but is aligned properly , exactly every evening signal from H dissappear, in morning it comes again .so I guess it's not the LNB aligned issue otherwise signal will not be ok during all the time .
The Gsat30 satellite Move from 82.1° to 83.2° Daily so this happens everyday, it's not aligned properly 2 years back i was also facing same issue with Gsat10 the V Tps i not received at evening after Technician visit he aligned it properly from than I'm not facing any issues.

The Gsat30 satellite Move from 82.1° to 83.2° Daily so this happens everyday, it's not aligned properly 2 years back i was also facing same issue with Gsat10 the V Tps i not received at evening after Technician visit he aligned it properly from than I'm not facing any issues.
So , if I have V stable signal it means that I have Gsat10 which is in 83.2 and if I need Horizontal I need to move from existing point to 82.1 ?

So , you mean Gsat30 moves every day from 82.1 to 83.2 and back every day?

Check rusting in ur connectors including those fixed with jointer.... If this does not resolve issue then check LNB and Adaptor as fault in either will result in intermittent signal issues on channels

Adaptor issue causes problem as required power is not supplied constantly to the LNB while incase of other 2 cases Rusting in Connector or issue in Switches/ Circuit of LNB causes disruption in processing/supply of signal

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock