Tata Sky H Polarity signal dissappear every evening around 19:00 o'clock.

• Thread starter Mgla89
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 2,076
Sorry, didn't catch you maybe, I tried all 12 TP V as an enter point , nothing changed , I tried all 12 TP H , nothing changed. Same channels work from V and some from H , as an example Star sports 1 hindi works from H, already time after 19:00 and it doesn't have signal now , and Star sports 3 works fine due to it comes from Vertical. And yes I know what means H- horizontal 18 V on the waveguide and 13 V on vertical one , as radio waves come from satellites
How to know channels work from horizontal and vertical

Airtel dth is vertical,108.2E down from dish position, and tataplay is up position 83 E right side turn dish ok

How to know channels work from horizontal and vertical
Very simple , disconnect HL or VL cable from multiswitch or Quadro LNB , and if I disconnect HL I have no signal for SET and Star sports 1 hindi , but Star sports 3 continue yo work , if I disconnect VL cable I will have signal on SET and Star sports 1 hindi and no signal on Star sports 3.

Tataplay working in home transponder frequency horizontal you get good signal
That is the issue that by some reason I lose H Transponders half of the day .and one of the solutions will be have all channels from Vertical Gsat 10 , now I need to understand how to forse the box to scan all Tata sky packages from all 12 TPs in Vertical from Gsat 10 only , not have some channels from V and H , only V .

What's the reason for using non standard setup?
It's always best to use a direct cable from a standard lnb to stb "for testing". If that works, you can add 1 part of your custom setup at a time and see what is causing the problem.

What's the reason for using non standard setup?
It's always best to use a direct cable from a standard lnb to stb "for testing". If that works, you can add 1 part of your custom setup at a time and see what is causing the problem.
Same with standard single lnb 9750/10600 and and direct cable. It doesn't work . Gents the question is how to make receiving all channels from V not from H , other words how to do that all channels come from gsat 10 not gsat 30

Same with standard single lnb 9750/10600 and and direct cable. It doesn't work . Gents the question is how to make receiving all channels from V not from H , other words how to do that all channels come from gsat 10 not gsat 30
Now tata play added a new satellite gsat24 and testing channels on that satellite.
So What are the channels you getting in Vertical Tps thats from gsat24 satellite and testing mode.
we cannot edit channel frequencies in tata play, because its locked and automatically downloading from tata play server.
are you facing the issue suddenly?

Now tata play added a new satellite gsat24 and testing channels on that satellite.
So What are the channels you getting in Vertical Tps thats from gsat24 satellite and testing mode.
we cannot edit channel frequencies in tata play, because its locked and automatically downloading from tata play server.
are you facing the issue suddenly?
He probably has a faulty box or using some illegal technique with a hacked box to view paid channels and the box is not working. Tata play box does not allow you to see actual tp data or which tp is in horizontal frequency or vertical in their stb.

You can only see this tp data on an fta box. And one cannot view any paid channels on fta box.
So best solution is to call tataplay and get them to rectify the issue. If I am paying for a service and it's not working, I would get tataplay to send a technician and fix it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock