Tata sky has got the tps from gsat 10

• Thread starter Sanjeev
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 20,920
today i also chat with them,i ask them about gsat10.they told me they have no updates.
i do not believe them.
i think isro is adjusting gast10 with insat4A.

This gsat 10 topic has been around for more than two years. Earlier with quarterly speculation and now daily basis. But it is sure that it will attract eyes. Again more than 1100 views in just matter of few hours. Bhedia aya bhedia aya...one day when really gsat 10 starts nobody will suddenly believe.

gaurav1412 said:
Forget About GSAT-10 because Both ISRO and Tata Sky is Very Slow.

dont tell that isro is slow, tata sky may be slow.:no:no:no

isro does have lots of work regarding satellites and other work too. recently they had put a adv. that they are recruiting people.

ISRO are the most respectable govt organization in india.

mods close this thread, i have interacted with 3 different online chat support executives and 4 over the phone cust care excutives after the thread starter posted this info, all have no info about gsat 10

Almost everyday i am chatting with CC guys but still they have no confirmed news about Gsat10.

So this news is not trusted one

M@zh@R said:
Almost everyday i am chatting with CC guys but still they have no confirmed news about Gsat10.

So this news is not trusted one

me too. but no update.

:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock