TATA Sky has increased the volume level in SD Channels...!!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 3,754

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
I haven't increased the volume from my TV and the volume level in all SD channels are high now, also it looks like improved a bit now. Anyone noticed it?

thats really good news. i always thought that they could increase the volume a bit. i will check this when i am home

Yup. Now the sound quality is also upto mark and the sound level is increased, in 2 volume bars i am getting high sound now. ;)

same had been noticed by me but the level had increased since 7 days also some channels sometimes sound level going up and sometimes going down.:)

Sbhopale said:
Can tata sky compete with videocon? Any way good update.

There is still a hope "They can"..!! Their quality is still good in all way, only thing is about channels [both SD & HD]. If they will successfully start transmission from G-Sat then the channel wish also be completed and then no one can come near them.

About price: TATA Sky is costly from the day they started, that's because of their quality of service.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock