Few things that I have learned attracting me to for Tata sky affiliation
with Sky group

And secondly it's hardware specially Remote is awesome

Can I use usb recording in tata sky HD box

Please share your experience

- No USB recording in Tata Sky
- Hardware Quality is is Awesome
- Customer Care is great
- Very Costly and Tricky player as every addition of HD channel will cost you heavily
- HD Access Fee is as worst as Dish TV's separate HD package funda
- Web recording facility, self ad on facility through web is excellent
- HD channels are really less and they add mostly Star HD channels and ignore other HD channels, so there is a bias towards Star
- Quality of picture and sound is good, but ADTV is better, however as ADTV has thick logo, here Tata Sky is again preferred as they have translucent logo.
- But if have ADTV HD and you are fine with bad logo, you have no reason to try for Tata Sky, at least as of now, later if they have more channels then you can migrate (if you don't care much for cost)

Few more comparisons...
- Both tata sky and adtv have VoD, but tata sky provides wifi connectivity
- Wifi remote is another feature by Tata Sky

In Quality of hardware/ software and service TS is much ahead of other DTH providers.
In case of HD channels, that too movie channels, English Movies in particular don't think of Tatasky.

Nearest competitors have more than 50% of HD channels (True HD, Not Up scaled ) which TS have. How long to wait. It appears TS don't change their mind set. Nagpal talks much do little.

Dish TV today's advt. says that they have 27 HD channels against TS's 14 HD channels. I checked up and all the 27 are true HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock