Seeking Help (Tata Sky Issue) What is this green strip on Sony BBC Earth HD?

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
It's not there on any other channel. I thought it was the series. Even during ads it's there.

EZ2pFZ6.jpg

The problem is from Tata Sky end not from the Broadcaster. That green strip is not present on Airtel or Jio TV but visible only on Tata Sky and Tata Sky Mobile app.

The problem is from Tata Sky end not from the Broadcaster. That green strip is not present on Airtel or Jio TV but visible only on Tata Sky and Tata Sky Mobile app.
That green strip is there since last September. Have you highlight this to Tata Sky team?

That green strip is there since last September. Have you highlight this to Tata Sky team?
I was not subscribed to it so wasn't aware, did you complained?

No. But will complain now. I thought it was broadcaster issue. I am also facing issue on Comedy Central as it keeps shaking during ads. Also there is random blackouts.
Comedy Central SD or HD because I watch CC HD and haven't noticed the shaking there

Comedy Central SD or HD because I watch CC HD and haven't noticed the shaking there
Comedy Central HD. It's since 26th January. It keeps on shaking mostly during Mike & Molly ads.

PS What shows you watch on Comedy Central? Pm me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock