Tata Sky launched some new theatre service

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
It's some new theatre service on channel number 305 which unfortunately I could not locate as Tata Sky Bollywood is running on same slot.

W7JElCq.png

CfP0KcD.png

cZNjdOG.png

qe2BqIO.png

Ms2jWoU.png

Not a new service, its same old Tata Sky Theater, representative gave wrong channel number by mistake. Tata Sky Theater is available at 315 in HD for ₹ 99 per month and in SD at 316 for ₹ 75 per month.

Not a new service, its same old Tata Sky Theater, representative gave wrong channel number by mistake. Tata Sky Theater is available at 315 in HD and in SD at 316.
I already asked the agent. Check the first screenshot. I think it's a new service as I had no business asking about theatre. I was there to change my RMN. Then she promoted all that by herself.

fkTm54E.png

Check Tata Sky Theater page, same titles which CC told you are available there. Tata Sky Theatre - The Power of Stage Now on Your Television
Sometimes we need to be smarter than the CC. We know more than them I guess.
Idek bros. If you think it's some sort of mistake from Tata Sky's customer care. Just report and get the thread closed.

Btw, that's some horrible promotion work. Not only gave misleading information. Also gave wrong channel number to hide the wrongdoing. 🙃

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock