Tata Sky may add 134 new channels in the coming weeks

Sanjeev

Contributor
Reaction score
guys i got a news regarding addition of new channels. yesterday tata sky engineer came to my house to solve my issues of tata sky+ hd box and when i asked him about new channels he told that in the coming days or weeks tata sky will add nearly 134 new channels which will be mostly regional channels along with gec channels so eagerly wating for that to happen:sp:sp:sp

How Can it is Possible.Because Tata Sky Does Not Have Space In INSAT-4A,and GSAT-10 Dose not Operational.So How Can They Add 134 Channels In Coming Weeks.IF Once possible They Add After GSAT-10 Operational.

134 is just number

ts will add some channels.
134 figure is unexpected atlest till gsat10 come to ts.

mods can close thread

Yes the news is true confrimed by my friend also working in tata sky.

I have confirm with high authority that gsat tp is not allow till date. Now in coming days many channels will be added is true but phase wise as per completion of mpeg4 migration

no chance to add 134 channels,,

i think its a fake news,

mods pls close this thread

because already one thread is running now about tamil channels more than 30 channels will add october 1st week but still now tata sky will not add tamil channels.

how can we believe?without source

if 134 channels added on the day i buy a new connection

SoftHand_Tech said:
no chance to add 134 channels,,

i think its a fake news,

mods pls close this thread

because already one thread is running now about tamil channels more than 30 channels will add october 1st week but still now tata sky will not add tamil channels.

how can we believe?without source

if 134 channels added on the day i buy a new connection

Read the first post carefully. He said coming days or weeks not in a single day. It is not a fake news as they are migrating to MPEG 4 to raise the channel count to 450+ from 230 (Now). If they don't want to add channels then why are they investing 1000 crore in migration process ? So in coming days they will double the channel count. :eek:hya

To add 134 channels TS doesn't need Tp from GSAT 10 as they are migrating to MPEG 4 and we just see that they have added almost 45 channels on a single Tp 11470-H-DVBS2-8PSK in MPEG 4. So just multiply 45 with 10(They have 12 Tp. 2 will be used for HD). You will get your answer.

dipayan said:
Read the first post carefully. He said coming days or weeks not in a single day. It is not a fake news as they are migrating to MPEG 4 to raise the channel count to 450+ from 230 (Now). If they don't want to add channels then why are they investing 1000 crore in migration process ? So in coming days they will double the channel count. :eek:hya

To add 134 channels TS doesn't need Tp from GSAT 10 as they are migrating to MPEG 4 and we just see that they have added almost 45 channels on a single Tp 11470-H-DVBS2-8PSK in MPEG 4. So just multiply 45 with 10(They have 12 Tp. 2 will be used for HD). You will get your answer.
after added 134 channels i buy a new TS connection

i know its impossible to add in a single day

It is sure they add the channels. But how the accurate number 134?
Why they are going slow in addition after creating space. Might be market strategy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock