Tata Sky may add 134 new channels in the coming weeks

I dont tink so...If one minute taken then they can finish conversion within a day... why their slow in conversion..

shanith123 said:
I dont tink so...If one minute taken then they can finish conversion within a day... why their slow in conversion..

kindly do some homework to understand technical things. They can change all channels withing few minutes but all mpeg2 near about 4 million user will get only blank screen.

....and no dth operater would like to loose so many customers! That's why the process is slow.

Then i have a doubt in tamil ts converted all channels except DD Podhigai..why they left this one..if DD Podhigai also convert they wil be get space for add one more channel..in tamil nadu they totaly migrated...

Now TS has the capacity to add more than 134 Channels.
Look at the present status- there are 39 channels in TP11470. Even if 2 TPs are kept in reserve for HD channels , the remaining 10TPs @ 39 channels ( as in 11470) comes to 390 SD Channel. Add a maximum of 20+ HD channels in the 2 TPS and/or may be some more SD channels here also, the aggregate may come to aprox 420 ( not a good number)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock