DDF Exclusive Tata Sky Multi TV Pack wef 1st Feb.

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 64
  • Views: Views 12,871
Please complain to trai . tell me how to complain .address please
Just Called Them and said to convert my multi tv as a separate connection so they taken request and called back next day to confirm and given new id and told to recharge rs200 and call again to active secondary stb to that id

Thanks PK for your guidance, Tata Sky Chat was useless, Just now spoke to Tata Sky by phone, Guy told me to wait till Feb. 1st and then go for Splitting the connection as i still have Annual pack activated and i will get the balance refund on 1st Feb.

He told me that i can call customer care and they will convert my two Multi TV connections to two separate primary connections, so i will have three separate Tata Sky connections.

I also want to convert my multi tv to a separate connection. Just curious to know if both the connections can work from a single Dish?

Do we pay Network Fee on second TV? or just 200, 300 or more as the case may be...

For those who are saying same channel in multi tv is not acceptable need to understand the current multi tv concept of TS. It is the same today. Only change is in price. Today it is 230 fixed. Hereafter it is varying based on primary connection pack price. If you have concerns, then you should have same concerns even today. Better go for separate connection.

My understanding is 300
No brother is 200 😇:love::love::love::hrt::gift2::gift2::gift2::gift2::gift2::gift2::gift2: ( @N.K raj thanks brother ❤ for info )

Screenshot-2019-01-26-20-00-24-160-com-android-chrome.png

Screenshot-2019-01-26-20-00-28-530-com-android-chrome.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock