TATA(sky postponed launching of new advanced STB

RE: TATA(sky is about to launch new advenced STB along with many new feature in 2014

plz get some details when is launch

RE: TATA(sky is about to launch new advenced STB along with many new feature in 2014

Tata Sky is a joint company of Tata and Sky. Tata Sky always use same hardware which was used in past by Sky DTH. So following should provide an idea what we can get in future from Tata Sky:

Sky Box - Kit and Equipment | Sky Products

sayan.sunny said:
DDF friends just got the news from tata sky distributor point, a new advenced stb along with many new features- is to be launched in mid January-2014. actually i wanted to upgrade my HD stb to HD+ And the distributor is known to me, so i went to him. He suggest me to wait til january-2014, as new advanced stb is comming. he also added that they are adding many new channel and services very soon. so new year brings surprises to us. lets wait friends...

Seems to me .... some delay for launch.... or they have dropped this plan all together.

Bro I Also Want To Upgrade My Tata Sky HD To Tata Sky HD +

But Dealer Said Me That That Tata Sky Soon Launch New HD DVR With New Functions Currently They Tested On This

If they launch advanced HD+ STB, I'll happily upgrade my existing HD+ STB with it. :)

What extra features u guys are expecting

I will try to contact them and will share new news(if any) tomorrow.

dipayan said:

More hdd memory,smart features, more than one channel recording ability, full hd capability etc.

dipayan said:

1. With tata sky having VoD, 3D Showcase and increasing number of HD channels, I expect 1000GB STB (this needed as even 500gb full is not available, 30% is I think reserved for VoD. Or use compression technology in 500gb itself.
2. Wireless extension of signals within a flat. So if I have provision to have two wires till living room only but want to use DVR in bed room I can do that.
3. USB recording in HD box.
4. There is ethernet port in HD stb, need that so that HD customers can also avail VoD like airtel hd+.
5. HD showcase is a must. Watching sd showcase for 75rs makes no sense.
6. Enable extension of HDD via usb in DVR as well.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock