Discussion Tata Sky Satellite Migration to GSAT 31 (2019) - Discussions, News and Updates - Migration Completed.

Guys An Important Update:

Friend From Andhaman Island Called And Confirmed Me That Yesterday Evening They Were Not Getting Many Tamil Channels And Suddenly From Early Morning All Channels From Entire Tata Sky TP Getting

I Mean Previously They Were Not Getting Insat 4A TPs But Not All 24 TPs Have Full Signal

Looks Like Migration Might Have Done!
But set top box still showing Insat Tps.

Even if they added new tps from Gsat 31. I think a software update is needed to update the satellite and tp name in Stb is it?

Insat TPs have low signals since today morning. I am getting 20% SQ despite having super lnb
Are you talking about this? 👇
HAV4U67.jpg

Even if they added new tps from Gsat 31. I think a software update is needed to update the satellite and tp name in Stb is it?

No Software Update Needed! They Will Add Other TPs In NIT Scan!

No Software Update Needed! They Will Add Other TPs In NIT Scan!
Bro i am asking about updating the name in Stb. Does the satellite and Tp name get automatically updated or the tatasky technicians needs to update the name. Manually.

Bro i am asking about updating the name in Stb. Does the satellite and Tp name get automatically updated or the tatasky technicians needs to update the name. Manually.

Yeah For That Software Update Must!

The Same Will Be Done Soon!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock