Discussion Tata Sky Satellite Migration to GSAT 31 (2019) - Discussions, News and Updates - Migration Completed.

Bro i think location is a factor here. I think in south western parts signals has reduced.

Yes I feel same now. But has the satellite footprint or the orbital location of INSAT 4A changed ??? Otherwise how can signals reduce on its own ?

Yes I feel same now. But has the satellite footprint or the orbital location of INSAT 4A changed ??? Otherwise how can signals reduce on its own ?
Any parameters change or the channels has been migrated to Gsat 31. And also according to wikipedia Gsat 31 is currently on 82.95East it is not actually on 83.00 east. So may be that is the factor here.

Any parameters change or the channels has been migrated to Gsat 31. And also according to wikipedia Gsat 31 is currently on 82.95East it is not actually on 83.00 east. So may be that is the factor here.

Our dish is aligned to 83 east and satellite tracking sites like lyngsat, flysat show GSAT 31 at 83 east.

Wiki can be edited by anyone

Our dish is aligned to 83 east and satellite tracking sites like lyngsat, flysat show GSAT 31 at 83 east.

Wiki can be edited by anyone
It is just a small difference bro i think.when Insat expires. The Gsat 31 will get the position 83e

Guys Got a big update :tup: Ts is migrating to new satellite its confirmed by the Team now but their is twist. New software which recently all got of Ver.303 was for the new satellite change only. But they saying new satellite as Gsat 10 H Tps not saying Gsat 31 :ok2: Currently I'm discussing with the CC head on Id attaching all SS soon .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock