Discussion Tata Sky Satellite Migration to GSAT 31 (2019) - Discussions, News and Updates - Migration Completed.

I created this thread on 16 September while taking into consideration all updates that I could get on the internet. Based on that assumptions I created this thread and it's not only me , many members here also contributed to this thread. Finally we were true and it finally happened.

Right now I am feeling very happy about this.

Hip Hip Hurray 🙌

Breaking News:

GSAT 31 satellite operational. All Tata Sky H TPs now available on GSAT 31.

Source: G-Sat 31 at 83.0°E - LyngSat
I created this thread on 16 September while taking into consideration all updates that I could get on the internet. Based on that assumptions I created this thread and it's not only me , many members here also contributed to this thread. Finally we were true and it finally happened.

Hip Hip Hurray 🙌
3 Cheers to You @Anish Pai Brother & DDF. Congrats........
Fantastic News on the Occasion of Diwali........
So now it's High Time for TS Backend Team to Change the Sat Name on the LCN 2031 Test.
Waiting for More Dhamaka in Upcoming November.

Hip Hip Hurray 🙌
I am also happy bro...... But discussion happening about insat 4b..At yesterday

I am also happy bro...... But discussion happening about insat 4b..At yesterday
Its has C Band only as i said yesterday bro .
GP9YzqC.png

But I have a question. 13 new TPs activated in GSAT 31 was of different frequencies comparing INSAT 4A. Then how is it possible to have same old frequencies in new satellite? Per my experience from various posts, frequency of H and V TPs are mostly will be same number only except the other params like FEC etc. That is why I am still not clear on this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock