Discussion Tata Sky Satellite Migration to GSAT 31 (2019) - Discussions, News and Updates - Migration Completed.

So far neither ISRO nor tata sky have come out and said anything about this Gsat 31 so we are just assuming things and lets wait for official confirmation from ISRO or from tata sky

So far neither ISRO nor tata sky have come out and said anything about this Gsat 31 so we are just assuming things and lets wait for official confirmation from ISRO or from tata sky
But it is sure that they are not broadcasting from Insat becuase it is already Moved from 83E

Honestly There Are Some Bad Habits Among Some Members Here!

I'm Keep On Telling You Guys!

Insat 4A Channels Shifted To Gsat 31 Last Month Itself!

Regarding TPs Tech Parameters

TPs Of One Sat Can Be Allocated To Another Sat If Current Sat Is Expired! So As Insat 4A Expired Now Gsat 31 Started Working With Same TP Tech Parameters

Finally In Andhaman Island Tata Sky Users Getting Full Signal! But It Was Not The Case When Insat 4A Is Live!

Finally In Andhaman Island Tata Sky Users Getting Full Signal! But It Was Not The Case When Insat 4A Is Live!
because the footprint of Gsat-10 is tailored to include Andaman islands also :)

O5Lq4h1.png

because the footprint of Gsat-10 is tailored to include Andaman islands also :)

O5Lq4h1.png
So it is confirmed that currently Tatasky is not using Insat 4A. And they are using Gsat 31 Now because Gsat 31 has changed its location to 83E during September.

Breaking News:

GSAT 31 satellite operational. All Tata Sky H TPs now available on GSAT 31.

Source: G-Sat 31 at 83.0°E - LyngSat
In the lyngsat its showing old dates even of 2018...lyngsat like sites cantbe believed 100% every time...
In the below pictures from lyngsat gsat 31 updates shown very old dates...see the marked area in the picture ....

QNOxYFO.jpg

Honestly There Are Some Bad Habits Among Some Members Here!

I'm Keep On Telling You Guys!

Insat 4A Channels Shifted To Gsat 31 Last Month Itself!

Regarding TPs Tech Parameters

TPs Of One Sat Can Be Allocated To Another Sat If Current Sat Is Expired! So As Insat 4A Expired Now Gsat 31 Started Working With Same TP Tech Parameters

Dont believe lyngsat...its showing older updates...looks like something phishing...
Gsat 10 covers andaman as other member shown...even now i feel both Horizontal and Vertical Transponders r from Gsat 10 itself...

Last edited:
One more thing we should notice is..
Gsat 31 has been located @83°E i think on September 2018... If its correct then how can a sat update of tatasky transponders in 25th march 2018 itself..

In the lyngsat its showing old dates even of 2018...lyngsat like sites cantbe believed 100% every time...
In the below pictures from lyngsat gsat 31 updates shown very old dates...see the marked area in the picture ....

QNOxYFO.jpg
Those are Transponders from INSAT 4A which was never updated to lastest. The same frequencies as if now are available on GSAT 31.

Seen that before making my assumption.

Multiple satellite tracking sites confirm that INSAT 4A has been shifted from it's orbit to a parking slot.

One more thing we should notice is..
Gsat 31 has been located @83°E i think on September 2018... If its correct then how can a sat update of tatasky transponders in 25th march 2018 itself..

I have replied to this above, saying again

The Transponders list 12 H TPs have been shifted from INSAT 4A to GSAT 31. If u want latest then our forum trackers may update the latest transponder lists.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock