• Thread starter Thread starter Hassan Syed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 90
  • Views Views: Views 8,080
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bishnu15 said:
Same is in sun direct. :tup Why there is no regional channel in base pack ? :P

when they are giving you 2 regional packs free (which includes all regional channels of that regions) with base pack what is the logic to provide 4-5 regional channels in base pack????

by doing this they are posting any compulsion on you. you are free to choose any 2 regional packs.

Bishnu15 said:
But how come add on ? Because if you dont have SD Version of that channel then how come you get the HD Channel ? :shy

U can get HD feed without subscribing SD feed by paying a la carte price of that HD ch.

For example you can get Ten HD by paying Rs 65(a la carte) provided u have hd access :k

wewake said:
when they are giving you 2 regional packs free with base pack what is the logic to provide regional channels in base pack???? Both are same thing.

by doing this they are posting any compulsion on you. you are free to choose any 2 regional packs.

His logic is Tata Sky should give regional channels in base pack instead of giving the channels which sun direct dosent have

Sarkar said:
U can get HD feed without subscribing SD by paying HD access+ a la carte price of that HD ch.

For example you can get Ten HD by paying Rs 65(a la carte) provided u have hd access :k

It's only for Ten :hd

ABCDEFGH said:
His logic is Tata Sky should give regional channels in base pack instead giving the channels which sun direct dosent have

Useless IDEA as noone knows all regional languages in India. :dodgy

What's the point of making chs count higher by adding regional chs when customer don't understand/watch those chs :s

Now ehre is Bishnu Bro :lol Run away when truth opened :dodgy :d

ABCDEFGH said:
It's only for Ten :hd
:no:no:no

what about HBO premium chs, Star world premium ?:huh
In upcoming months u will also see this for comedy central. ;)

Sarkar said:
:no:no:no

what about HBO premium chs, Star world premium ?:huh
In upcoming months u will also see this for comedy central. ;)

Oh yes, sorry I forgot about HBO channels

DTH companies will Downscale cc :hd to cc SD

ABCDEFGH said:
So you want everything for free

Yes. I am getting the following language packs free:

1. Bengali
2. Odia
3. Assamese
4. Urdu
5. Regional Hindi
6. Bhojpuri
7. Gujarati
8. Some Tamil Channels which even ROI Subscribers can watch like Jaya TV for news in English.

But I agree that TS having high HD Channels, quality wise good. But it is costly. Please dont misunderstand my post. I have said ample number of times I have TS. But my only thing is that it is a bit costly. We all are friends. :ohya Its just a friendly discussion. :ohya

Tatasky launched a short film of "Daily Recharge". Following this way soon SD will launch their short film "Bishnu Fights Backs (Special Appearance Jay Kumar)" :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom