• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 90
  • Views Views: Views 8,080
Status
Not open for further replies.
ABCDEFGH said:
I think you are paying 150₹ for 12 :hd channels
Am I right?

There is a HD Pack of RS 390 which includes 70% of Sun Direct's total SD Channels & 100% of Sun Direct's HD Channels. :tup Moreover it is not compulsory to take that pack. Even without subscribing to HD Channels I can continue in sun direct. :tup I can take HD Channels separately. It is not mandatory that I should have the SD Version of the Channel to get the HD Channel. For example I dont have Zee Studio SD in my pack but still I am getting Zee Studio HD. But in Tata Sky if you dont have Zee Studio SD in your pack you cannot subscribe to Zee Studio HD. :wall I have a RS 240 Pack SD which I can subscribe even in HD Box. :tup

Sarkar said:
You can get jayaTv free in Tatasky too if you subscribe bengali and Tamil as your free regional pack. :k

For devotional segment there is Actve Darshan which is available in all base pack :k

Why shall I subscribe to Tamil ? : I shall subscribe to Bengali & Odia. :P

99 Wala Pack provides only Star Sports HD 2. :D Do you want me to pay RS 125 for watching one HD Channel ? :lol It is even more than Star World Premium & HBO HD Channels. :P

Bishnu15 said:
Why shall I subscribe to Tamil ? : I shall subscribe to Bengali & Odia. :P

Bengali and odia is combined in Tatasky, which means this is one regional pack :P

You can get another free. If you want JayaTv you can get that ch by subscribing Tamil regional pack :k

Bishnu15 said:
There is a HD Pack of RS 390 which includes 70% of Sun Direct's total SD Channels & 100% of Sun Direct's HD Channels. :tup Moreover it is not compulsory to take that pack. Even without subscribing to HD Channels I can continue in sun direct. :tup I can take HD Channels separately. It is not mandatory that I should have the SD Version of the Channel to get the HD Channel. For example I dont have Zee Studio SD in my pack but still I am getting Zee Studio HD. But in Tata Sky if you dont have Zee Studio SD in your pack you cannot subscribe to Zee Studio HD. :wall I have a RS 240 Pack SD which I can subscribe even in HD Box. :tup

So you are getting 12 :hd channels for 390₹
I am getting 18 :hd for 425₹
And when Jingalala offer is there I get some more for :hd channels for 1 month

It's not mandatory to subscribe to :hd channels

Bishnu15 said:
99 Wala Pack provides only Star Sports HD 2. :D Do you want me to pay RS 125 for watching one HD Channel ? :lol It is even more than Star World Premium & HBO HD Channels. :P

hey :d :lol Star Sports HD 2 available without HD Access fee in all Base Packs :d :rofl

Its SD Uses logic :dodgy

Bishnu15 said:

Get your facts right
Ss 2 :hd is free in all base pack

Bishnu15 said:

For watching SSHD2 u don't need to pay HD access fee in TS :P

Sarkar said:
Bengali and odia is combined in Tatasky, which means this is one regional pack :P

You can get another free. If you want JayaTv you can get that ch by subscribing Tamil regional pack :k

Same is in sun direct. :tup Why there is no regional channel in base pack ? :P

Sarkar said:
For watching SSHD2 u don't need to pay HD access fee in TS :P

Then why are you including HD Access Fees in RS 99 Wala Pack in your previous post ? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom