Discussion Tata Sky web and app down from today 3:15 pm due to huge number of Sports channel activations

• Thread starter HitesH
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 130
  • Views: Views 13,820
Alright.

I did have issues with the app yesterday because i wasn't getting confirmation of channels added or dropped but it was being done after a while. I added SS2 SD, SS2 HD, SS1 SD at 8:30 and dropped it at 10:30. I didn't get any confirmation but it was done. So idk if i can even blame them.
Yes, same happened to me, after confirming selection error message shows up but within a minute channel/pack successfully gets added
It depends on when u tried to add. Later it was getting added. I first tried and found the issue at about 5 pm. I believe it started adding after half hour or so

These types of things can happen to any other company having large user base....I m sure Tata sky will take necessary measures so these types of things doesn't happen in future
It's Ok. Will get resolved in a day or two...if one unwanted channel remains subscribed for few days then what's big deal in it.

Not like it was a rule to buy channels prior to when you need it. Some users were facing inconvenience yet they are complaining. There is no point of defending Tata Sky here. Do you defend your ISP when Internet is down at evening? Cuz, there is heavy traffic during evening. Here is the deal user highlighted almost perfect brands flaws so that they fix the problem and not face any inconveniences and be flawless in the future. And no one should lose even ₹1 of their hard earned money. 🕊

Here we can't get rice for that price sir. 😭
What they distribute at Ratio Depot is terrible and not fit for consumption.
He is talking about ration rice. In my state rice is free but the rice is horrible. Only thing worth getting from ration is kerosene oil but that costs you money. 😡

He is talking about ration rice. In my state rice is free but the rice is horrible. Only thing worth getting from ration is kerosene oil but that costs you money. 😡
Same in every state i guess. You can use that rice for other dishes but on its own with some Curry it tastes atrocious. Sorry for going off topic lol 😅

Not like it was a rule to buy channels prior to when you need it. Some users were facing inconvenience yet they are complaining. There is no point of defending Tata Sky here. Do you defend your ISP when Internet is down at evening? Cuz, there is heavy traffic during evening. Here is the deal user highlighted almost perfect brands flaws so that they fix the problem and not face any inconveniences and be flawless in the future. And no one should lose even ₹1 of their hard earned money. 🕊
Bro what about cable users? Atleast here they can't just jump on the last day and ask for Star Sports to be activated. That too it was a Sunday when cable offices are shut.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock