Discussion Tata Sky web and app down from today 3:15 pm due to huge number of Sports channel activations

• Thread starter HitesH
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 130
  • Views: Views 13,718
Behave like a moderator. Your posts make everyone question how you are a moderator being this biased. You still need specs to see my screenshots or get some help from grown Ups.

I've always voted for the deserving. You started with I have never voted for other DTHs and you bring that always and it's untrue. Do you agree that it's a lie after seeing my screenshots? It's my right to like or dislike a post. Again behave like a moderator and learn from @Siva. You have to grow up and I thought you are matured but you are not and you never will.:)
How many forums did you moderated till now?? It's like a cat teaching lion how to hunt??

Yes for Fanboys every month is deserving to their DTH. If I was so much baised there are other people too in team to kick me out.

How many forums did you moderated till now?? It's like a cat teaching lion how to hunt??

Yes for Fanboys every month is deserving to their DTH. If I was so much baised there are other people too in team to kick me out.
Yes you are the cat here...

Jagan bro, pls don't go personal. We all are friends here, we come to increase our knowledge. I request you.
I agree brother. But you have to read my posts and I just responded to the quoted posts. I am going to stop here.

Yes you are the cat here...
That all knows  😂😂 Who need burnol 😂😂
Telling me to be mature be mature first than teach others. Mature people don't go personally when they are out of words. A guy who knows nothing much about forums teaching others LOL :sneaky::sneaky:

Last edited:
Sorry to deviate from off-topic posts! ;)

I m repeatedly getting added SS1HD & SS1 Hindi HD since last night after match finished. Looks like 50-60 times i tried on web, app, chat, missed call, SMS, Twitter...all requests though failed then.... but TS being honest operator is making sure to process all my those requests as soon as (read- "as late as") they got this issue rectified.
Now from last night i m repeatedly dropping these channels to find them again automatically added n money deducted. Don't know if i have to drop as many times as i tried to add or what...
Seriously this is more pain in...
Have you tried Nodal team bro. It's a week day, call them.

Sorry to deviate from off-topic posts! ;)

I m repeatedly getting added SS1HD & SS1 Hindi HD since last night after match finished. Looks like 50-60 times i tried on web, app, chat, missed call, SMS, Twitter...all requests though failed then.... but TS being honest operator is making sure to process all my those requests as soon as (read- "as late as") they got this issue rectified.
Now from last night i m repeatedly dropping these channels to find them again automatically added n money deducted. Don't know if i have to drop as many times as i tried to add or what...
Seriously this is more pain in...
Anyone wants to talk on topic?
Or plz close it.

Everyone is bringing other dths in Tata sky because everyone including moderators are teasing other DTH users are fan boys... So when an opportunity arises, everyone is trying to drag Tata sky down. It's the moderators who needs to warn people for going off topic. Not the users. They can simply report. Check the history, whever this problem arises, every loyal and fan Boys for tatasky will shout like mps in parliament. Why do they do? I always think what benefits do they get for being this loyal. There's nothing wrong in comparing, the problem comes when fan boys create that as a big scene.
I would like to see where this happens on the other sections of the Forum, TS users commenting this way on ADTV section or any other section. Users are not warning anyone here. They are simply defending their DTH and nobody is reporting about off-topic as usual! We have also allowed this to continue, because we would like to settle this issue. I reiterate, there is nothing wrong in comparing, but one must do so in an appropriate section.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock