Discussion Tata Sky web and app down from today 3:15 pm due to huge number of Sports channel activations

• Thread starter HitesH
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 130
  • Views: Views 13,720
You find a fault in Tatasky, all Tata sky fans will team up and fight. Seriously??? When there's a fault accept, you are not the owner of that company... They keep asking why do you bring other DTH... Lol... Even moderators support just because they use Tata Sky... You can be a fan but not to this extent... They have pros and cons... Accept the cons but nobody here will... They keep mum and they will never open up in a thread where a fault has been reported in their fav dth....

Even moderators support just because they use Tata Sky... You can be a fan but not to this extent...
We just disallow intentional defaming which many other DTH users doing lately. That doesn't mean we are being partial. Infact it is part of our rules to stop people from intentional defaming to raise their using product standards.

I know its been long time you have got a feeling moderators are partial and we explained enough to you but since you have made up your mind, we can't help you.

Same way we act for other companies too. I personally hate BSNL yet stop id_866 from intentional defaming. I could allow him being a team member so BSNL will get a bad reputation but i understand that isn't ethical and i stop it. @Siva bro has disliked Tata Sky as he got bad picture quality yet he supported Tata Sky when he found saw people doing intentional defamation.

Yet if you think we are partial, i can't help you. It is just your mindset you need to change.

Recently another thread was popped up where Tata Sky's disadvantages were shown, we kept all posts since they were constructive in nature, in between few intentional defamers came and we tried to stop them. If you call us supporters for doing that, then i have no idea what to say. We are just doing the usual way we moderate.
They have pros and cons... Accept the cons but nobody here will... They keep mum and they will never open up in a thread where a fault has been reported in their fav dth....
Dropping Multi TV pack was a disaster - i shown my disappointment for it.
DD Audio via HDMI issue exist from long - i bashed them for it
Favourite channels sorting is not so good - i also said they should start it from 1 to 50

You will miss all those thing if you have a wrong interpretation towards someone.

You find a fault in Tatasky, all Tata sky fans will team up and fight. Seriously??? When there's a fault accept, you are not the owner of that company... They keep asking why do you bring other DTH... Lol... Even moderators support just because they use Tata Sky... You can be a fan but not to this extent... They have pros and cons... Accept the cons but nobody here will... They keep mum and they will never open up in a thread where a fault has been reported in their fav dth....
Guys another adtv user just jumps into the ship.

Jagan bro its okay, cool down. Although ur post is highlighting an important thing but certainly it should have been put in better words. Brother, others might have questioned me or objected to my comments but all of them did not do so bcoz of some bias.

As i said that different people approach or absorb information through varying prism, i do believe that we should do thorough checking of facts before reacting to certain points. Race to show oneself more knowledgeable or right results in avoidable arguments.

Finally, again i am sorry if unintentionally i have ever hurt someone's emotions here but request all of u to be more open to constructive criticism of companies. Before i end , would urge anyone who have doubts on my credibility as a neutral critic to please go thru my previous threads or posts and see for urself how i have reacted always in a balanced manner.

ADTV Fans please stop unnecessary comparisons and complaints in our section, no one asked you guys to that.

We have separate sections for those things, go the DTH Support & Comparison Section or General DTH News & Discussion Section.

We are here to discuss about our DTH operator, you guys are diverting every topic from last few days.

Last edited:
We just disallow intentional defaming which many other DTH users doing lately. That doesn't mean we are being partial. Infact it is part of our rules to stop people from intentional defaming to raise their using product standards.

I know its been long time you have got a feeling moderators are partial and we explained enough to you but since you have made up your mind, we can't help you.

Same way we act for other companies too. I personally hate BSNL yet stop id_866 from intentional defaming. I could allow him being a team member so BSNL will get a bad reputation but i understand that isn't ethical and i stop it. @Siva bro has disliked Tata Sky as he got bad picture quality yet he supported Tata Sky when he found saw people doing intentional defamation.

Yet if you think we are partial, i can't help you. It is just your mindset you need to change.

Recently another thread was popped up where Tata Sky's disadvantages were shown, we kept all posts since they were constructive in nature, in between few intentional defamers came and we tried to stop them. If you call us supporters for doing that, then i have no idea what to say. We are just doing the usual way we moderate.

Dropping Multi TV pack was a disaster - i shown my disappointment for it.
DD Audio via HDMI issue exist from long - i bashed them for it
Favourite channels sorting is not so good - i also said they should start it from 1 to 50

You will miss all those thing if you have a wrong interpretation towards someone.
It's not my mindset but it's the truth. There are a lot of bugs which aren't highlighted or when highlighted, nobody opens up their mouth here. Even when someone brings up an issue, the mindset of TS fans will be like as if someone is intentionally defaming. Why would someone do that? Even if someone does that, what benefits do they get? Or what is the problem for the dth fans, be it TS or Adtv... You know better about your dth. Why do everyone fight like a school kid. I'm pretty sure, everyone here are grown Ups.

Others, By the way I'm not a fan of ADTV, adtv fan(s) hate me just because I thrash ADTV too. A product is a product, I don't have any emotional attachment towards any product to do like a school kid.

It's not my mindset but it's the truth. There are a lot of bugs which aren't highlighted or when highlighted, nobody opens up their mouth here. Even when someone brings up an issue, the mindset of TS fans will be like as if someone is intentionally defaming. Why would someone do that? Even if someone does that, what benefits do they get? Or what is the problem for the dth fans, be it TS or Adtv... You know better about your dth. Why do everyone fight like a school kid. I'm pretty sure, everyone here are grown Ups.

Others, By the way I'm not a fan of ADTV, adtv fan(s) hate me just because I thrash ADTV too. A product is a product, I don't have any emotional attachment towards any product to do like a school kid.

So which is your Ideal DTH for ADTV and TS users ? DDFD as it's free ka maal so you cannot complain or everyone should trash all their paid DTH ? :unsure:

Last edited:

That's why you mostly vote for it on DTH of the Month. 😆 😆

Last edited by a moderator:

The problem here is, I don't think this happens in any other sections on the forum. We have hundreds of issues with ADTV like Self Care bugs and UPP. So whenever a thread is opened in ADTV section about any such issue, and if someone comes and says TS doesn't have these issues, how does it look? That's what has happened here. TS website didn't work for sometime, and if we come and say ADTV website is working fine, what does this mean, what is the suggestion here? Are we saying ADTV website is better than TS website in handling the load? Are we saying TS is providing poor service than ADTV? Are we asking the TS users to consider ADTV based on that? I don't understand the intentions behind bringing ADTV in a thread which says TS website is down!

Criticism is fine, but it should be done at appropriate place on the forum, not in every single thread which has some negative about TS, that too in their respective section. We do have a Comparison section, if we need to do that. If someone posts a thread about TS website cons and opens a poll in General DTH and Comparison section, everyone can provide opinions about their respective DTH website, we can see the results there. But Sorry, this is not the way.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock