Discussion Tata Sky web and app down from today 3:15 pm due to huge number of Sports channel activations

• Thread starter HitesH
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 130
  • Views: Views 13,722
That's why you mostly vote for it on DTH of the Month. 😆 😆
I've been looking for you. Lol. Here you are poking your nose as I speak against Tata sky. As I always say, I've voted adtv and tatasky and I others too... Do you have the guts to show my vote report since I joined? You have been complaining I never voted for other than ADTV. Speak with facts kid...

Last edited by a moderator:
So which is your Ideal DTH for ADTV and TS users ? DDFD as it's free ka maal so you cannot complain or everyone should trash all their paid DTH ? :unsure:
When you pay and don't pay, you always have the right to critize a service. Here nobody likes criticizing Tata sky. Even the moderators are biased towards TS. You can see @Rushil history :)

Mods! Please Close The Thread Temporarily!

Things Getting Uglier!

The problem here is, I don't think this happens in any other sections on the forum. We have hundreds of issues with ADTV like Self Care bugs and UPP. So whenever a thread is opened in ADTV section about any such issue, and if someone comes and says TS doesn't have these issues, how does it look? That's what has happened here. TS website didn't work for sometime, and if we come and say ADTV website is working fine, what does this mean, what is the suggestion here? Are we saying ADTV website is better than TS website in handling the load? Are we saying TS is providing poor service than ADTV? Are we asking the TS users to consider ADTV based on that? I don't understand the intentions behind bringing ADTV in a thread which says TS website is down!

Criticism is fine, but it should be done at appropriate place on the forum, not in every single thread which has some negative about TS, that too in their respective section. We do have a Comparison section, if we need to do that. If someone posts a thread about TS website cons and opens a poll in General DTH and Comparison section, everyone can provide opinions about their respective DTH website, we can see the results there. But Sorry, this is not the way.
Everyone is bringing other dths in Tata sky because everyone including moderators are teasing other DTH users are fan boys... So when an opportunity arises, everyone is trying to drag Tata sky down. It's the moderators who needs to warn people for going off topic. Not the users. They can simply report. Check the history, whever this problem arises, every loyal and fan Boys for tatasky will shout like mps in parliament. Why do they do? I always think what benefits do they get for being this loyal. There's nothing wrong in comparing, the problem comes when fan boys create that as a big scene.

Kid, this is for you.
That's why you mostly vote for it on DTH of the Month. 😆 😆

dLV9ure.jpg

VXqaM5T.jpg

Hr02WlD.jpg

oPSQUvX.jpg

i2HBhSU.jpg

wPkbXB1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been looking for you. Lol. Here you are poking your nose as I speak against Tata sky. As I always say, I've voted adtv and tatasky and I others too... Do you have the guts to show my vote report since I joined? You have been complaining I never voted for other than ADTV. Speak with facts kid...
LOL Grapes are sour 😆 😆 You Know Nothing about me KID The day you joined DDF I have already spent a lot in the forum world. and Have been criticized by many ADTV fanboys like you.
I accept that I was TS Fan Boy but was not now. I just speak truth like many of the other TS users but you can't digest as you feel your DTH is superior so I can't help.
And you vote towards ADTV in DTH of the MONTH is the fact. I always Talk with Facts whether it's supporting in politics or technical. I am not biased like you.
DDF Exclusive - DTH of the Month - May 2019 | Airtel Digital TV
DDF Exclusive - DTH of the Month - December 2018 | Tata Sky
DDF Exclusive - DTH of the Month - November 2018 | Tata Sky
I don't have time to search all but there are few polls where you could have easily voted for others but you are simply biased.

Here I am not intentionally pointing out someone but before attacking someone you should look at your self.
All the fights are happening because of NO reason other DTH users are involving in TS section even when they don't know about it.

Now if you have GUTS show my post after you joined where I supported TS without a FACT.

Last edited:
I only want to say one thing that if this problems occurring again and again then surely tata sky should solve it.
Customers are free to activate a Channel or package anytime anywhere. Its not customers fault that TataSky's customer base is high that's why this problem is occurring.
Hope they will solve this issue soon otherwise it will irritate their customers.

LOL Grapes are sour 😆 😆 You Know Nothing about me KID The day you joined DDF I have already spent a lot in the forum world. and Have been criticized by many ADTV fanboys like you.
I accept that I was TS Fan Boy but was not now. I just speak truth like many of the other TS users but you can't digest as you feel your DTH is superior so I can't help.
And you vote towards ADTV DTH of the MONTH I always Talk with Facts whether it's supporting in politics or technical. I am not biased like you.
I don't have time to search all but there are few polls where you could have easily voted for others but you are simply biased.

Here I am not intentionally pointing out someone but before attacking someone you should look at your self.
All the fights are happening because of NO reason other DTH users are involving in TS users even when they don't know about it.

Now if you have GUTS show my post after you joined where I supported TS without a FACT.
Done kid. Hope you need some burnol.

And you vote towards ADTV in DTH of the MONTH is the fact. I always Talk with Facts whether it's supporting in politics or technical. I am not biased like you.

All the fights are happening because of NO reason other DTH users are involving in TS section even when they don't know about it.

LOL. I'm a user of tatasky. You have no right to ask me not to participate in Tatasky threads. The fact that you said you don't have time, it proves that you understood you made a mistake by saying that I voted for only Adtv. I've provided the screenshots:) :) :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock