Tata(sky will move to new satellite soon.

• Thread starter Thread starter sayan.sunny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 187
  • Views Views: Views 23,853
there is no other satellites in 83°E for tatasky except the forbidden Gsat10.so i think its better 4 them to migrate to measat3B.then can then add dd direct channels from the neighbouring insat4b also like sun and dish tv.

and reliance is just managing its dth now.they will never hire bulk tps from new measat3b.sun will get its tps from astros share.already they have booked 16.ie astro

sudheep said:
there is no other satellites in 83°E for tatasky except the forbidden Gsat10.so i think its better 4 them to migrate to measat3B.then can then add dd direct channels from the neighbouring insat4b also like sun and dish tv.
Please do not give this idea to tata sky to use dd direct channels. When any channel is dropped from dd direct, even if u r using a paid dth u suffer. As dish tv user i have suffered from this several times.

sudheep said:

tatasky never ever depend on other dth.this is fact.already some one posted that they will move to st2.we are waiting for official confirmation

how many ku tps are there in ST2.29 or41.8 are used by d2h

Rushil.D said:
got a news from tata sky nodal officer that some channels are going to add on 22nd may 2014 :sp

so is the news confirmed that tata sky will be adding some channels on 22 nd may only 2 days are left will it be true:(:(:(:sp:sp:sp

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
so is the news confirmed that tata sky will be adding some channels on 22 nd may only 2 days are left will it be true:(:(:(:sp:sp:sp

I think they will add SONY MAX 2 as its officially launched in dishtv :k

Back
Top Bottom