Tata(sky will move to new satellite soon.

• Thread starter Thread starter sayan.sunny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 187
  • Views Views: Views 23,853
RE: Tata Sky to launch channels in GSAT-10 from August

Prashanta said:
What is The Source About Tata Sky ?

pls dont ask source anymore

good days coming from gsat-10 from august

It seems to be a guessing news after seeing some scroll in dd channels. So don't expect source. Let the thread go into pages with many guesses.

Sadiq said:
It seems to be a guessing news after seeing some scroll in dd channels. So don't expect source. Let the thread go into pages with many guesses.

dd is govt source... it says dd channels is available from august 6... what source is avaialble more than this

already we know gsat-10 ku band given to tata sky

Re: RE: Tata Sky to launch channels in GSAT-10 from August

supermachi said:
dd is govt source... it says dd channels is available from august 6... what source is avaialble more than this

already we know gsat-10 ku band given to tata sky
I am not denying dd related news since scroll is running about this. I never said dd satellite migration news is a guess.

But the news about tatasky satellite migration posted here is purely a guess derived from the confirmed news of dd satellite migration.

Sadiq said:
I am not denying dd related news since scroll is running about this. I never said dd satellite migration news is a guess.

But the news about tatasky satellite migration posted here is purely a guess derived from the confirmed news of dd satellite migration.

you will see tata sky channels in gsat-10 in august

Well i preffered to post in this thread instead of creating new thread about Gsat and Tatasky .. if Team wants then can split and create new thread..

Well now its confirmed as GSAT TPs r activating .. now the question arises whether Tatasky got TPs from Gsat or not ... According to me TS didnt get any ..
Doordarshan is shifting its C Band DTH services to Gsat .. there is very much chance of DD FD too shifting to Gsat itself as Insat is aging and power failures makes it more trouble .. If DD FD is going to increase the channel counts then they surely need some Space .. i think there is no other Suitable Sats than GSAT 10 for DD ..
According to this post by a trusted member who is also a Dealer [they get infos ] TataSky's MPEG4 Migration - News, Updates and Discussion thread TS will be in Measat @91.5 .. it will be after the launch of new Sat ..
So there is less chance of Tatasky getting TPs from Gsat..
I may be wrong but ...

FD is moving to GSAT 10. That means DishTv users will loose all FreeDish chs

Sarkar said:
FD is moving to GSAT 10. That means DishTv users will loose all FreeDish chs

I doubt whether FD will move to GSAT 10 as GSAT 15 with 24 ku band transponders will be launched in another 1 year at 93.5E.

Assuming DD moves all their C band channels to GSAT 10. Then ISRO might switch off C band Frequencies on Insat 4B and activate 1 or 2 Ku band TP's for FD on the same satellite

deepums said:
I doubt whether FD will move to GSAT 10 as GSAT 15 with 24 ku band transponders will be launched in another 1 year at 93.5E.

Assuming DD moves all their C band channels to GSAT 10. Then ISRO might switch off C band Frequencies on Insat 4B and activate 1 or 2 Ku band TP's for FD on the same satellite

Plan is to provide 120 chs right now to FD. Is it possible to provide all 120(60 MP2 + 60 MP4) chs in INSAT 4B using Ku band ?

Back
Top Bottom