Tata(sky will move to new satellite soon.

• Thread starter Thread starter sayan.sunny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 187
  • Views Views: Views 23,853
Anirudha Das said:
The reason I am saying because dishtv already propose such idea of partnership to share the carriage fee issue.

Mr Magpal made fun of that Idea bro. So it's not possible

This is high time some journalist called on Mr. Nagpal and questioned the apathy of Tata Sky towards their customers on our behalf. Because we don't get to the point reply from our sources.

dipayan said:
Don't worry. ISRO will launch Insat 4A replacement

I don't believe on ISRO firstly they Launched GSAT - 10 very late and Still not giving tps to Tata sky how tata sky believe now to ISRO that they will launched INSAT-4a Replacement

:no:-/

Tata Sky Don't Want Blackout

dipayan said:
Mr Magpal made fun of that Idea bro. So it's not possible

Business will force to do each and everything after Mr. Nagpal's comment TATA(SKY add maximum ZEE channels. So fingers are crossed.

Rushil.D said:
I don't believe on ISRO firstly they Launched GSAT - 10 very late and Still not giving tps to Tata sky how tata sky believe now to ISRO that they will launched INSAT-4a Replacement

:no:-/

Tata Sky Don't Want Blackout

U cannot do anything other than believing a Govt. agency. U cannot go and hire some foreign sat without ISRO approval. So u have to bear it

dipayan said:
U cannot do anything other than believing a Govt. agency. U cannot go and hire some foreign sat without ISRO approval. So u have to bear it

But After 16th May : Good Days Are Coming " :lol so Hope :win

Any how TATA(SKY needs to re align all their dish if they're not moving to GSAT 10.

dipayan said:
Not necessarily as new sat can be at 83 east

if this is the case, then why these long discussion?
You remember or not, athiram bro also said,they drop the plan to use gsat-10. This means new satellite in 83 E will not be launched by isro.

Back
Top Bottom