Tata(sky will move to new satellite soon.

• Thread starter Thread starter sayan.sunny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 187
  • Views Views: Views 23,853
Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
but is it confirmed that this time tata sky will be moving to foreign satellite and not to gsat 10 and also is it confirmed that from august they will be on a new satellite:huh:huh:huh

for that we have to wait till July or June end for an official Conformation ;)

Anirudha Das said:
I think they're looking for collaboration with other DTH.
“Consolidation is a very difficult exercise because you have to go to every subscriber and change his dish,” Mr Nagpal CEO Tata Sky.

So it's not gonna happen

dipayan said:
“Consolidation is a very difficult exercise because you have to go to every subscriber and change his dish,” Mr Nagpal CEO Tata Sky.

So it's not gonna happen

Then which available satellite is collocated with Insat 4A ?

Anirudha Das said:
Then which available satellite is collocated with Insat 4A ?

Only GSAT-10 Which Have Less Bandwidth For Future :u and Also GSAT -10 KU Band Tps Working or not no one know :'(:(

dipayan said:

So it's not gonna happen

even if they move to foreign satellite also, they have to change every dish.this means , moving to foreign satellite is also not going to happen?

My wild guessing is TATA(SKY will move to collaboration with dishtv and they will share SES 8 together in a MPEG 4 technology.

Anirudha Das said:
My wild guessing is TATA(SKY will move to collaboration with dishtv and they will share SES 8 together in a MPEG 4 technology.

Zee And Star Will Never Do This :dodgy

Anirudha Das said:

never

The reason I am saying because dishtv already propose such idea of partnership to share the carriage fee issue.

Back
Top Bottom