Breaking Tata Sky will provide new Tariff Plans - Discussions (TRAI Tariff Order w.e.f 1st Feb 2019)

Broadcasters cannot offer different rates to different platforms in new regime. Please check RIO rates in STAR TV webiste.
I agree bro. But the star group is the partnership of Tatasky. So it possible to reduce the price, in TS platform. Other channels can't, like Sony, zee, sun. And one , they give it in offer type.

Last edited:
I agree bro. But the star group is the partnership of Tatasky. So it possible to reduce the price, in TS platform. Other channels can't, like Sony, zee, sun. And one , they give it in offer type.
Here its opposite .. Its not Zee Dish partnership where Channels prices will be low its Star Tatasky relationship where Prices will be high because of its own Channels:hehe::lol:

Today morning tatasky service channel shows....they will implement the trai rules based pack shortly. They contact the whole customers for make the new plan each.

Tata Sky is a premium DTH, so subscribers are also premium. No discounts expected at premium class. 😁

TS is premium DTH not because it has premium subscibers but becasue it shows and carries premium chs which no other DTH carries ;)

BTW Discount will apply automatically as it is based on LCN numbers/reach of chs and many more. For more info check broadcasters contract

DPOs are elligible to get 30-50% discount on MRP if they follow 4 conditions mentioned in broadcasters contract

Here its opposite .. Its not Zee Dish partnership where Channels prices will be low its Star Tatasky relationship where Prices will be high because of its own Channels:hehe::lol:
I told, they give in offer, the TS (star channels only. Star having the most sports channels and other types of channels. eg. For me , I like sports and knowledge channels. And most are like sports channels. So they give it in in offer after 29 Dec (it's guess) bcz they must keep their customers satisfy. So they give the star channels in low of cost or in offer. And I don't know about other DTH. I satisfy with TS. I have two TS connections.

I told, they give in offer, the TS (star channels only. Star having the most sports channels and other types of channels. eg. For me , I like sports and knowledge channels. And most are like sports channels. So they give it in in offer after 29 Dec (it's guess) bcz they must keep their customers satisfy. So they give the star channels in low of cost or in offer. And I don't know about other DTH. I satisfy with TS. I have two TS connections.
SONY giving a similar set of HD channels for ₹50. So Star can't overprice much.

No, you're getting it wrong if Tatasky implemented Traiff on Dec 29th then your existing Long Term Pack will be ceased and refund will be given for remaining days.
No that's wrong wording , long-term packs will continue

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock