Breaking Tata Sky will provide new Tariff Plans - Discussions (TRAI Tariff Order w.e.f 1st Feb 2019)

Yes, TS reduces tariff plan rates....today i subscribe South special hd pack.this packs noraml rate 85/month Or 480/6 months. I subscribe semi anual pack. But only 290 rs deducted from my account.
actual cost of south special pack is 240 rs ,HD access fees for regional pack is 50 rs, thatswhy they charged 290 rs for you

I don't think Tata Sky will provide any packs that are different from other DPOs. You can refer to any other DPOs packs to get an idea of how it'll be charged. So just relax and enjoy what you have right now. You'll be surely benefited from the new regime.

I don't think Tata Sky will provide any packs that are different from other DPOs. You can refer to any other DPOs packs to get an idea of how it'll be charged. So just relax and enjoy what you have right now. You'll be surely benefited from the new regime.
Well said Siva bro now cable/DTH all are same price wise so may be if Tata sky implements Trai regulations lot of customers may shift to this(Tatasky) so called premium service

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock