Breaking Tata Sky will provide new Tariff Plans - Discussions (TRAI Tariff Order w.e.f 1st Feb 2019)

Price will go up a lot if we select the channels as an individual ala carte channel

definitely it would be cheaper for people like us who watch limited channels
you guys are forgetting the mandatory ncf, so unless you are spending 700-800; it is going to be expensive for people like us who don't wish to spend more than 250. we might have to spend the same amount of money for just 10-12 channels that we actually watch. earlier we used to get arround 200 channels , about 50 worth watching.

you guys are forgetting the mandatory ncf, so unless you are spending 700-800; it is going to be expensive for people like us who don't wish to spend more than 250. we might have to spend the same amount of money for just 10-12 channels that we actually watch. earlier we used to get arround 200 channels , about 50 worth watching.
Same. I use to pay 250 for all the channels. Now I am gonna have to pay 535. I hope the TRAI's new tariff stays or I am screwed as I am switching to DTH from cable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock