Tata Sky's 'Everywhere TV' to touch one lakh subscriber base within a few days

Rushil

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry For Late News But I Think It Is Use Full.:)

LUCKNOW: Tata Sky is riding high on its recent launch of "Everywhere TV" which enables subscribers to watch TV on their mobile phones. The offering is likely to rope in 1 lakh subscribers within a span of few days since its launch, taking the management by surprise.

"The response to this new product, offering live TV on mobile phones, has surpassed all our expectations. It has grown at a much faster pace than we imagined. It is only about a week since it was launched and we are close to hitting one lakh subscribers mark. We hope to touch one lakh base for Everywhere TV within the next few days" said Chief Commercial Officer, Tata Sky, Vikram Mehra. He said that the response for the product has come in from all segments and even smaller towns. "One of our biggest subscribers base is in Kota where many students staying away from home for coaching in the city's famous institutions have adopted this service for their free time. People who travel a lot, businessmen, shopkeepers, migrant workers all kinds of people have subscribed to the service bridging the urban rural divide" said Mehra. He said that based on the huge demand potential "Everywhere TV would soon be made available on android smart phones by November end and laptops by February next year" he said.
Mehra said that another surprising development in the DTH segment was the increased preference for HD DTH products rather than the traditional SD DTH. "that is mostly because people are now buying HD TV sets and also want HD DTH for maximum viewing pleasure" he said.

Tata Sky's 'Everywhere TV' to touch one lakh subscriber base within a few days of launch - Economic Times

Customer will Increase more rapidly if Star Sports Channels Got Added

I think this news is too old & may be already posted, as date showing Nov10.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock