TataSky HD Channel Problem

farmed

Reaction score
I have TATA SKY HD when i recharge it last month its HD channels are giving problem it shows Blank Screen and after soem time it restart the box soo kindly Guide me wht should i doo as i am using this box in pakistan

have you paid HD access fee?can you see sd channels ..
check your setupbox or simply call tataskyhelpline..

May be the box is faulty, but as you are from pakistan i don't thing cc will help you.

yes i paid 1500 INR are you guys facing same problem ..? if you can help i will be highly thank full to you

HD Channels shows Blank screen and after some time they restart the box.. and this problem came when i recharge before this the box was running fine. The same problem is faced by many customers in pakistan so are you guys facing same issue in india..? kindly guide me

farmed said:
HD Channels shows Blank screen and after some time they restart the box.. and this problem came when i recharge before this the box was running fine. The same problem is faced by many customers in pakistan so are you guys facing same issue in india..? kindly guide me
i think no body have faced this pbm in india..it seems your settopbox seems to be fine as it was running sd channels & hd before recharge.do u have any tatasky helpine no .if so contact them or the service team or else go to the shop or retailer where you bought.no way other than this..:(.hope all will guide you..:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock