Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels between 31st Dec - 3rd Feb !!

• Thread starter sky4us
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 113
  • Views: Views 20,025
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels and also some SD channels in this month !!

Tata Sky is not adding popular channels. They even dont have their own group channel Suvarna Plus which was recently added by sun direct. They even needs to add Safari TV.

Re: Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels and also some SD channels in this month !!

dinesh19 said:
i think tatasky will add 0.5 HD and 0.5 SD channels
Ye kya kahani hai re deva !!

Bhaau tumko malum pada kaisa Tatasky gupchup testing shuru kiya. Lagta hai tumko is news ka 0.5 percent bhi pata nahin laga !!

Are Tatasky se kuchh to sikho, chalo apni ummidon ko thoda 'Push' karo, aur khud ko thoda khush karo !!

RE: Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels and also some SD channels in this month !!

skm30 said:
Ye kya kahani hai re deva !!

Bhaau tumko malum pada kaisa Tatasky gupchup testing shuru kiya. Lagta hai tumko is news ka 0.5 percent bhi pata nahin laga !!

Are Tatasky se kuchh to sikho, chalo apni ummidon ko thoda 'Push' karo, aur khud ko thoda khush karo !!

what is ur problem? No need to learn from you..ok..

Bishnu15 said:
Tata Sky is not adding popular channels. They even dont have their own group channel Suvarna Plus which was recently added by sun direct. They even needs to add Safari TV.

Not only Suvarna Plus, they also don't have Star Cj Alive 2.:)

most of the guys are totally insane here.. when everyone is demanding for Popular HD n SD channels thn few guys are demanding for channels like Star CJ alive 2... what is the use of that channel??

If unpopular channels like dangal, sahara one, filmy or any other worst channel like these channels is available on dere dth.. they want those worst channels on other 4-5 dths too

so when any dth added a popular channel.. they ignore d addition n create a request thread for unwanted channels..

Re: Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels and also some SD channels in this month !!

dinesh19 said:
what is ur problem? No need to learn from you..ok..
Bro, I don't have any problem with you, but actually I was unable to understand your concerned post and more over when you yourself are a Tatasky user. In fact I was shocked to see you posting like 'Shubham123' bro, that's why, when you didn't replied to 'SarfaRaZ' bro's post who also didn't understand your post then I thought to post a humorous one in response to your this post, just simply for fun, nothing personal, so that you should respond in a creative & positive way that what you mean by that post, but you responded negatively. I thought you were disappointed that's why you wrote like this, so when I found Tatasky testing 'Push Service', I tried to put some positivity in you, that too in a humorous way by saying 'chalo apani ummidon ko thoda 'Push' karo aur khud ko thoda khush karo', that's it !!

shubham123 said:
Not only Suvarna Plus, they also don't have Star Cj Alive 2.:)

Bro tatasky par two shoping channel hi enough hai. So don't demand this this type channel only demand popular channel just like Mastii. 9x jalwa. 9xo. Music xpress. Music india. Nat geo music. Max2. Travel xp & Big magic.

Arjun3144 said:
Bro tatasky par two shoping channel hi enough hai. So don't demand this this type channel only demand popular channel just like Mastii. 9x jalwa. 9xo. Music xpress. Music india. Nat geo music. Max2. Travel xp & Big magic.

i am not demanding any channel on Tata sky.:no
I am just saying that, their own channels are not available on their dth. simple.:tup
& if every dth adding shopping channels, Tata sky should also add them.
(1) Naaptol
(2) Aanand India
(3) Star Cj 2
(4) Planet M Shopping:)

kyon bevkuf bana rahe ho yar ......................plz stop fake thread

Just renewed my annual subscription. Cc confirm the new channel in January. Rest he kept mum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock