Tatasky Mobile App - iOS 7 Update will Come soon ( Availble Now )

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 7,131

people

Contributor
Reaction score
sorry i don't know is this already posted.

Connect your Tata Sky+ HD set top box and mobile phone to the home Wi-Fi network, and transform your phone into a remote!

YAD2H5J.jpg

RE: tatasky Wi_Fi remote

nz3Ie6B.jpg

Once connected, the Wi-Fi Remote section offers three types of remotes

Full Remote

sI4ynob.jpg

Full Remote is a complete replica of your physical remote on the Tata Sky Mobile app.

The volume and channel buttons are located at the left and right side of the screen. You need to tap your fingers up and down on the horizontal bar to change the same.

The keypad is in the center of the screen, which lets you to enter the channel number directly. A direction pad with the ‘select’ key is also located at the center which allows you to glance through the program guide on the TV like the physical remote and then allows you to select the preferred channel.

Dedicated buttons are located at the bottom that helps you to access sections like -

Showcase
Guide
Organizer
Actve
Info (i)

Alongside, there are the four special buttons in different colours, which are similar to the physical remote (Red, Green, Yellow, Blue).

Gesture Remote

j2v3b4t.jpg

You can initiate the Gesture Remote from any section on the application just by tapping 2 fingers anywhere on the screen or by accessing it directly from the Wi-Fi Remote section.

The Gesture Remote allows you to change channels, increase/decrease the volume, pause and play your live feed with just a swipe of a finger.

All you need to do is swipe up or down to change channels or swipe left or right to change the volume.

To pause live TV, just tap on the Pause button in the middle and the pause functionality will be activated, and the button changes to ‘Play’. To start viewing it again you can tap on the Play button.

Quick Remote

6bDrZ1x.jpg

Using Quick Remote you can access all the popular channels with a single tap.

All you have to do is tap on the channel you wish to watch from the list that appears on the screen.

Introduced/ discussed sometime back.
I afraid that the intention might be for publicity

soorya_g said:
Introduced/ discussed sometime back.
I afraid that the intention might be for publicity

sorry brother,i am not getting you.

any chances of this application on Nokia Symbian phones by tata sky?

They have stop developing apps for that OS, no hope.

Strange, it is not available for Samsung galaxy tab 2

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock