Tatasky New Connection Today Booked

Tata sky giving all channels with top clarity, before I have used dish TV, D2h and sun direct. I feels the good clarity in tata sky only. No need to call to customer care for channel drop.and no need to wait one month for deactivate a pack or downgrade the pack.no hidden conditions.every Saturdays any one pack for 1 rs offer.
Pls watch mathrubhumi news and kairali we . Quaity of these channels are bad..

Check Sab Channel quality before they have hd channel and check now.they give good quality because they remove sab hd same with others if they have hd they not give good quality pq

Tata sky giving all channels with top clarity, before I have used dish TV, D2h and sun direct. I feels the good clarity in tata sky only. No need to call to customer care for channel drop.and no need to wait one month for deactivate a pack or downgrade the pack.no hidden conditions.every Saturdays any one pack for 1 rs offer.
You haven't used Airtel then. Use that too, then you'll get to see the difference, especially in audio

Finally Installed now with Thalaiva & Regional HD pack
B3TRX78.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock