Seeking Help Tatasky quality vs dishtv

• Thread starter Thread starter chetan249
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 2,026

chetan249

Reaction score
I am dishtv user but I want to change to Tatasky as price is almost same now I heard that picture quality of ts is far more superior than dishtv what are your thoughts about it who used both the dths? is my 2200 on hd setup box worth and can I exchange my dishtv hd to Tatasky hd or should I return my old box to dishtv?

I am dishtv user but I want to change to Tatasky as price is almost same now I heard that picture quality of ts is far more superior than dishtv what are your thoughts about it who used both the dths? is my 2200 on hd setup box worth and can I exchange my dishtv hd to Tatasky hd or should I return my old box to dishtv?
I using TS since 2006. Bro. The quality and service awesome. So you have no doubt, you go with TS HD connection 👍 And they provide the pic and audio quality awesome. If you able to spend 6k. You buy TS 4k STB. In future it useful to you.(you don't ask the TRAI rules 😠😠)

Last edited:
is the software ui of tatasky better than dishtv? on dishtv it takes almost 2-3 minutes to change the channel, is it faster in tata sky?
See the second post, I replied bro. I told in a post, that if jio give free of cost , DTH. I don't change my TS. So you think.....and @amty bro, your reply made me , a so much of laugh😀😀😀 @Shantanu Upadhyay bro😀😀😀😀

Last edited:
TS is superior to Dish TV, for that matter, to any other DTH in picture quality, UI, channel navigation, channel addition and above all customer service .
You cannot exchange your existing stb with another stb of any other service provider. The rule is that you should return your stb to the service provider if you do not want to use it, but no body will come and ask for it.

I have been a TS user for many years. But I wouldn't suggest anyone to switch blindly. There are several factors involved. For ex. If you are using a more than decent FHD tv and usually watch HD content then it is worth moving if it takes one time spend of 2-3 K. On the other hand if you watch SD content then I don't think it would matter a lot.
One major differentiating factor earlier was the service. I was always on their premium plans and got great timely service with no charges for moving etc. However with new TRAI model all that is gone. So the incentive to switch is a bit less.
On the other hand cost was higher for TS earlier but now it is same (or actually less on TS considering they are not charging NCF for DD+FTA channels) so that give you an option to switch easily.

Back
Top Bottom